Chapter 41

Yesterdays plan didn't go that well as tried to avoid the guys questions but failed.

You sighed deeply when you woke up early in the morning doing your daily routine. you wore a simple yellow plaid long sleeve.

As you plopped yourself in a seat beside eun sang as always, the teacher came with a giant luggage speaker with wheels

As you plopped yourself in a seat beside eun sang as always, the teacher came with a giant luggage speaker with wheels. "uh.. what is that?" a girl from our class raised her hand.

"That's what we will discuss about for today" Mr. Bin replied. we all waited for mr. bin to finish what ever he was doing. "Ok class now i want to to stand up and paired yourself into two, boy and girl" he clapped .

you were all hella confused what is goin on here so you decided to stand up questioning your teacher. "uh... what is happening?" you asked.

"Today we will do dance" he cheered happily smiling swaying his hips as he played a salsa song.

"What?!" you slammed your hands in the table in shock at the words he just blurted.

"Yes we will do dancing for your performance tasked" he said still with those smiling lips across his face.

"Oh my god, this is college" you complained swiftling your hair in frustration. "I know~, that's why i made you this to enjoy your last collage days." he chuckled.

"Now partner up" he clapped his hands to hurry. you groaned in annoyance that to the core you hated dancing, you weren't even great at dancing for sure. rolling your eyes off lazily standing up looking for a partner.

You gently tapped heesung's shoulder and ask if he could be your partner. "oh sorry y/n, im already with sana" he laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "it's fine" you assured.

You asked politely at every boy but unfortunately they all had a partner already while you were busy bickering with the teacher. you palmed yourself after you knew that you'd have to perform alone.

...great, juuuuuuuuust great....

the teachers gave each others genre of dance and just as much how your annoyed right now made you just annoyed more about your genre you got.

"Ok class you will perform it next week so practice and groove yourself" he chimed as he walks out of the class.

Everyone in the class started getting ready their bags to leave while you zoning out of this world until sana came shrugging your shoulders. "Yah it's ok, if my boyfriend was here i'd pick him" sana smiled ear to ear.

I noticed that heesung behind her in the chair clenched his hand before stomping away from us. "is he ok?" sana wondered. i shrugged not knowing either. "i gotta go y/n, we have a date to catch" she bid tapping her heels on the floor swaying her gucci bag.

Your mind was wondering why heesung was acting weirdly so you decided to follow him. after many turns in the campus you found him in the corner shelf inside the library sitting with a book in his hand.

"Yah i was looking for you everywhere" you sat beside him catching your breath. "oh..jin-jja?" he removed his earbuds slowly.

you hummed in response as you steadied your breathing. "i noticed something that your acting all weird. what's the problem?" you asked softly leaning back at the shelf.

"Aniya (it's nothing..)" he replied head looking down. "aniya aniya aniya, c'mon tell me, i've been noticing that your acting so strange when sana and taemin started dating." you faced him squishing his cheeks.

He sighed deeply before closing his book. "i like her.." he said hugging his knees. "well.. thats unlucky of you, why didn't you tell her?" you tugged his shirt. "I was afraid that she might throw our friendship if i told her what i feel".

"Pabo ya (you idiot) , you should tell her earlier see? now shes taken" you said. "ara (i know)" he sighed more.
"well atleast try if theres a chance you know, it'll be fine" he stroke his back comforting him.

"One day... one day the i can tell her i promised " he looked up smiling. you smiled at your friend falling in love in the wrong time. you felt your phone buzzed checking that it was your alarm.

"work time.." you said looking at the time.

"I gotta go , see you next week heesung-ssi" you said standing up patting your pants and bid good bye to him leaving the school campus.

You arrived at the building just on time for your shift to start. you came at the first floor you will clean but just then jin was standing by the elevator door waiting for something.

"oh..hi jin" you greeted him. he was tapping his shoes on the ground looking impatient at his wrist watch. you were about to walk pass by him when he pulled you by your wrist and pushed away the cart. "yah, what are you doing" you looked shocked what the hell he just did.

He then started tugging your wrist as he steps forward inside back the elevator pressing the down button. "Yah answer me, where are going? what are YOU doing?" you asked rapidly.

"Just come with me" he said and tugging you back once you arrived in the parking lot. a black car parked infront of you and opened the door by someone.

"To the clinic" jin said to the driver and pulled you in. "Yah are you kidnapping me?" you protested going inside "i am not going anywhere" you said looking mad. he chuckled at your reaction before pulling you in with force making you stumble and fall on his chest barely making your lips touch his.

"Quite feisty sweetheart" he smiled gliding his finger through your jawline. you felt a skip through your heart with just a thunder touch you felt in your nervous system.

you touch your cheeks feeling it hot as a tint of red blush crossed over your face.

...wth...