Chapter 70

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FREAKING HEART I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME REACH RANK 1 AT BTS CATEGORY 😭✨. YA'LL SO KIND ASF I KNOW IT'S ONLY FOR A MEAN TIME SO WHY NOT CELEBRATE IT.  I REALLY HOPE YOU KEEP VOTING AND ENJOYING THE STORY AS WELL GUYS GOD BLESS.
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ✨❤️

Ya'll scary asf thank you so much for 2k reads!😩✨

Third person's POV:                         

It was already your shift to end soon at almost 8 at night. As you pick up your bag and about to walk the exit taehyung came running to you unexpectedly.

"Tae? what are you doing here" you asked wondering why he is not home yet.

"I wanna go out, can you come with me?" he tilt his head like a lost puppy as you couldn't say no with those puppy eyes. You massage your temples as you sighed at him.

"Fine.." you said making him jump in joy. he grab your hand as he took your bag with him.

You both arrived at the amusement park which was very crowded as you worried about him. He seemed to notice as he nudge your arm softly.
"It's fine no one will notice" he smiled putting his mask on as you sighed in relief.

You both played the hit and go station. you payed 3 dollars to the man as he gave you a toy gun. "Three shots to the alien you get a prize" the man said stepping aside. "I want that bear" tae smiled pointing the toddler size brown bear hanging.

"I'll try" you said back at him reloading the bullets. In romantic movies the guy does this thing and the girl ask for the toy but yours was funnily the opposite. you aim slowly for the moving cardboard. You hit the first alien as tae does a tiny jump in excitement, You pulled the trigger back hitting another shot.

...two down, one more to go..

You deeply exhale a breath as you aim the last bullet of the gun at the moving paper..*click* the last bullet hit as you both shouted in happiness.
the man look disappointed handling the prize at tae as he giggled receving  it.