Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

After class she came up to me laughing like an idiot.

"yah mian (sorry) it was just really funny how my bookworm friend forgot to do her "Homework" she said walking beside me and gave me the homework sheet.

it was now my free period and went to my chicken duties and returned back at school for last class. i went to the library do to some studying because i heard there will be a quiz later.

i plopped myself to seat and opened my bag to get my textbook. i saw my mini journal inside and take a look at it, as i opened the notebook something fell from it and dropped to the ground.

i quitely picked it up to see that it was the same photo that i saw on eun sangs locker with seven guys on it.

..aigoo she's so clumsy, i thought she was looking for this...

i flipped it around to see that she wrotted on it with something.

My Seven Lovely Boyfriends^>^ ♡︎

it said and i giggled at her sillyness knowing that she really might just want to annoy me fan girling over boys which literally isn't my type at all. i get the phone beside my book and texted her.

 i get the phone beside my book and texted her

Eun Sang's Pov:

My phone dinged inside my pocket jeans and touched the screen that i recieved a message from my beloved bestie.

:Yah, why did u put is in my notebook
:(insert the photo)

Oh hahaha guess you found it , keep it from your pretty bestie as a souvenir U.U:

:Aigoo this girl, i gotta go study now love you keep safe.😗❤️

You too😗🤍✨:

i flipped my phone down and continued to class.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

i decide to put it back and start studying, after a while the bell soon rings letting know that next class is about to start.

...class is finally over halleluja... i said streching my tired arms and legs from sitting in a chair for hours. "ahhh finally" i breathed feeling relax.walking in the hallways making my way out but eventually stopped when someone from behind grabbed my shirt.

"Yah!" i shouted turning who just pulled the shit out of me "don't you yah yah me im older than you dummas" sana said flicking her finger to my forehead."oww what was that for?" i asked confusely.

"well it seems someone forgot that i saved their butts from not doing their homework" she said putting her hands in her hips "thank you MADaMe, but you dont have to tug me that hard sheesh" i said.

"well of you go now" she shooed "off? what do you mean?" i asked "isn't it your first day at work in what building again?" she reminded which dinged the memory of mine.
"Holy shi-" i looked at my watch to see that it was already 3:10 pm. "im late gotta go bye~" i said not turning a single glance at her.
.
.
.

"Ok your 15 minutes late y/n, it wont be that hard" i prepared myself and wore my blue id tag that is necessay to enter the building to be know there that you are a staff.

i showed my blue tag to the security and went inside. thanks to my crazy memory i memorized the buttons and floors of i was assigned.

i went to get the janitors cart and went inside the elevator and pressed the buttons.arriving at the hall i start to clean the first room and went to another. i started clean from down to up rooms that was scheduled for me to clean.this time it was the last room that i was suppose to clean, the one with plain white color and glass windows.

while cleaning the windows with my wiper and spray bottle i noticed that a commotion is happening outside with lots of paparazzis, security, and ..girls?

i saw a black car arrived and someone came out. i could not see the face but i was sure it was some guys facing back with camera around them and fan girls.

the others move and the one guy left behind. i could see that he was wearing a brown berret and blue coat with his white face mask. i couldn't see his face because i was far but i could only feature his side view and he looked somehow.

.. familiar?...

i shrugged and continued wiping the windows

i shrugged and continued wiping the windows...are they from this building tho...i thought and just finished cleaning and mopping the floors after that.

after cleaning i checked out my attendance card knowing them that i am finished with my duty i bid good bye to the girl staff that i met in the elevator earlier.

i went home after that bringing some jjajangmeon (black bean noodle) on the way home i bought from a nearby store.

"Wah jinjja gomawo (thanks really)" sana stated lifting her chopsticks ready to eat the dish i brought "its nothing besides the stay" i said ripping of the plastic from the bowl.

"aigoo c'mon lets eat " she said and started to dig in her bowl of noodles and so did i.

we talked about things while eating like, i found a room for rent near that was a good deal for me but not decided yet if i should get it and more. she told me that the sched of classes were renewed that class periods starts at 10 am to 2 pm only and no more class after that which i thanked her for the news and washed the dishes after and called my mom and eun sang checking on them and went to bed tiredly of the day.