Chapter 77

You closed your eyes as you waited for another hand to receive you. Just as you felt someone grab your waist you slowly open your eyes as you felt yoongi's hand grips your waist and slid his hands to you slowly.

A small hiccup came out of your mouth at the sudden closeness as his face is very close to you like this 🤏.

"I..uhm.." you couldn't find the right words as he suddenly raises the both of your hand and leans his face to your ears. "Calm down, i won't hurt you" he said calmly making your heart beat rapidly at another level.

The music continues as he guides your body to the music as you held his shoulder firmly with one hand on his. You crazily blushed when he intertwined his fingers to you as he spins you.

"You look lovely" he mumbled to himself as you tried to figure what he said.

"What?" you asked. he shook his head as he continues to dance with you, this feeling was so odd to you as your heart inside is slamming back and forth to your chest uncontrollably like you were in a 19th century ball dance.

...and it felt magical...

He lets go of your hand as he bows down like a prince and you did a curtsey like princess holding the hem of your skirt as you both step infront and laid your hands together as he snake his hands back to your waist.

you kept your cool inside as you were internally screaming at his touch.

The music continued as both move in sync. see him form a small smile as he looks away when he noticed you were looking at him. you slightly giggled through your mask seeing him for the first time smiling at you.

(a/n):dont mind me guys im just internally screaming in my room.

Glancing around your eyes widened as you see all of the members are dancing with girls but their eyes are on the both of you

You couldn't help but feel embarrass as the music played the cue back to exchange partners. he then spins you around as you turn your steps and fell on another mans arm.

"Why hello there young sweetheart" jin smiled as blushed on his comment.
"Hi Jin" you awkwardly smiled as he carefully spin and swayed your waist around.

"Quite elegant in that dress i must say" he spoke with a ravilish tone making you chuckle.

"Well you look like a beaten pup dear" you giggled at him as you stretches your arm as he turns you around and bends you down perfectly. "I like fighting there specially when it comes to you" he playfully smirked and kissed your cheek.

You were stuck in a time as you almost forgot how to breath and snap back when he straights your pose back and continued to dance.

you shot death glares at him as he chuckles at your reaction being all red.

He then step his back and slowly tightens his arm around as he lifts you by your waist in the air.

You squealed quitely as he chuckles at your face and slowly puts you down and swayed you along back to the rhythm.

The music's cue was upcoming as you prepared yourself to turn around, "Bye bye sweetie" he winked and spin you for the exchanging as you fall in the hands on one of the staff which was Tan.

"Hi there y/n" he greeted as you smiled back at him. "Hey you look great" you comment as he smiles at you purely. "And you look dazzling as well" he said dancing you slowly.

He spins you around and accidently hit your heel making you stumble back and waited for the impact hitting the ground.