Chapter 36

Jungkook's POV:

"Im gonna follow her hyung" i said before leaving the group. i ran looking around any sign of her until i finally manage to find her at the storage room sitting alone.

"Hey" i softly called. she looked at me and looked a bit shock. "Hi kook" she said faking a smile at me. i slowly sat infront of her as she look at me confusely. "Are you ok?" i asked. she seemed hesitant and bit her lip before saying yes.

I know inside that yes of her is a thousand words of no. "Are you really ok" this time i slowly slid my hand to hers intertwining our fingers as i look up at her when she spoke.

"Ani (No..)" she said glistening her eyes with shimmer tears as it falls down from her eyes when she covers it with her other hand.

)" she said glistening her eyes with shimmer tears as it falls down from her eyes when she covers it with her other hand

Third person's Pov:

"Hey it's ok" jungkook sat letting your hand go and went next to you caressing your cheeks that strolls hot tears down. "it's ok y/n, tell me what happened" he said making you feel a bit comforted at him. you pushed his hands away slowly as you began explaining about earlier in the elevator.

"So yeah..even a grown up person like me is stupid enough to fear of the dark.." you chuckled wiping your tears away.

"It's ok y/n, i too scared when im alone, they say that it's better to tell or show what you fear than being  pretendtive of something that you dont even love the most. see" he showed his tattoo on his right arm lifting his shirt for better access.

"Woah.." was the only thing you blurted not able to hold yourself brushing your hands on his arm not glancing jungkook who is blushing looking away from you as you were busy amazed at this permanent ink imprinted on his skin that looks out of this world.

"I fear it showing to a lot of people because of something happened"
smiled showing his infamous bunny teeth. you kinda felt bad for what ever reason that he hides this amazing work but didn't dare to ask more.

"You'll be able to show it for sure" you said showing a smile at him. he then stood up stretching his arm and turned around towards you.

"C'mon" he stood reaching for your hand to grab. "To where?" you asked.
he said nothing and just waited for you to take it. you confusingly reached your hand towards him slowly before he grabs it and lead you outside. you both stopped at conveniece store were you first met.

"What are we doing here" you whisper shouted as many people passes by you panicking if he's ok going out by this our with tons of people

"What are we doing here" you whisper shouted as many people passes by you panicking if he's ok going out by this our with tons of people. "What for, to Eat duh" he rolled his eyes before tugging you inside the mini store.

"Help yourself" he let go as he shows the fridge filled with yummy frozen creams waiting for you.

you both sat in the table outside the store as you put the plastic bag down filled with stuff that he offered

You started eating the cold ice cream while he drinks from his milk as he stares at you munching the rice cake mochi happily. you both chatted the night and talk about stuff as you both walk inside the building.

You giggled at him before standing up from the table picking the plastic bag once again. "i think i should go home now" you said feeling all tired of this night.

"i think so too" he then followed. you grab your stuff and went out using the staircase. without hesitance you approach him giving a hug which shocked him a little bit before hugging back .

"Good night kook thanks for the night" you smiled and waved the plastic that he bought you. "And this" you showed giggling at him as he smiles proudly.

"Good night too y/n" he said before giving a peck on your head and left smiling ear to ear as you stiffened at his move feeling the butterflies in your stomach internally screaming at the odd feeling it gave you.

...what the hell just happened...