Chapter 59

Namjoon's POV:

I felt her body was flaming hot as i picked her up from the floor. she looks very tired and scared feeling the pity inside me as i pulled a strand of her hair in hear ear when i layed her down to my bed.

"Im really sorry y/n" i said before leaving her to get some cold towel.
the guys left eventually as i went to the kitchen seeing yoongi drinking some water.

"Hyung.." i called as he turn his gaze towards me with a blank face. "Are you gonna scold me like jin did? go on then" he said putting the glass down.
"You shouldn't have done that" i said picking a clean towel from the cabinets.

"I know, it was stupid of me im really sorry" he said. "I really went to far" he finished as i soaked the towel in cold water.

"Dont apologize to me, and yes im glad you know that you've known that you pushed your limit to far." i said approaching him and pat his shoulder. "Then you should go sleep now .good night hyung" i smiled leaving him.

I went inside my room seeing y/n awake facing the window admiring the city night as i heard her quietly sob.

"Hey you ok?" i said approaching her.
"i wanna go home." she said in a low raspy voice. I didn't listen as i sat beside her putting the cold towel on her forehead as she flinched at the sudden temperature.

"Take a rest pls, you are burning like hot kettle" i said but she gripped my hand looking tired. "P-pls.. i just wanna go home.." her voice cracked as tears forming in her eyes falling like rain pouring down. i couldn't lie but my heart was crushing seeing her wiping the waterfall tears streaming down to her cheeks.

 i couldn't lie but my heart was crushing seeing her wiping the waterfall tears streaming down to her cheeks

I pulled her into a hug as she cried in my arms for minutes until she calm down. "I wanna go home please.." she said holding my sleeves looking at me with glossy eyes and red nose from crying. I sighed in defeat and nodded before i took her downstairs and drive her home.

When we came her room was on the highest floor so i had to accompany her until she arrived at her door step.

"Thank you joon" she said turning at me. I smiled at her and pat her head.
"Im so sorry y/n good night" i said cupping her cheek as i kissed her nose and left her place droving back at the building.

Third person's Pov:

You held your nose feeling his warm lips sending tons of butterflies in your stomach.

Feeling yourself dizzy you went inside your room ,grab yourself some medicine before you went to bed.

The next morning wasn't such a good morning when a sharp pain in your head woke you up nearly around 11am in the morning. thankfully it was weekend so you dont have to worry about school.

You opened your phone seeing tons of messages was wrecking your notification.

You decide to ignore them all and called eun sang instead and talked to her for hours until you felt hungry.
grabbing yourself some bread and ramen before you change yourself some comfy clothes and drank some medicine after.

You were still having a heavy head ache and thankfully the fever went away after you sleep last night. you went downstairs bringing the rental payment as usual to mrs.yui knocking at her door.

"Hello dear" she said opening her door for you. "Why do you look so pale dear, are you alright?" she ask approaching you.

Letting a sweet smile at her as you assured that you were alright. "I've come to pay my rental ma'am" you said giving an envelop.

"Oh dear theres no need. someone payed your rental for the advance months" she said as you tilt your brows in confusion who the hell payed your rental. "Someone payed?" you ask clearing if you heard it right.

"Yes, some tall gentle man earlier came and payed. nal-jun, na-namrun," she said trying to guess the name.

"Namjoon" you blurted as her light bulb clicked at the word. "Namjoon yes it was him" she said. Your heart was pounding loudly that you can even hear it without stethoscope.

"Well now now lets eat some squash porridge i made" she invites as you smilingly nodded at her and ate.

After helping mrs.yui doing the dishes you went back to your room and slept early since you wanna feel better faster.

You slept for hours and was awoken by knocking on your door.
"Who is it" you said sleepily standing up from your bed seeing that it was already 10pm.

You twist the knob open revealing a guy facing back at you.

"Who are you" you said rubbing your eyes. your felt your hand drop down seeing the persons face as he turns around looking at you happily.

"How are you feeling y/n"