Chapter 29

Third person's Pov:

On a sunday morning y/n went all out the city looking for her sister building by building, street by street, route by route not giving up looking for her.

it was passed 3 am in the morning and she needed to get some rest for school hours later. due to half 3 hours she successfully not ending up sleeping in the class fighting her tired eyes out.

sana glanced at her friend who seemed like a human panda with those eye bags showing off. she nudge her arm asking what was wrong but all she could mouth out was a hummed and shooing her off.

... i hope she's not sick... sana worriedly thought to her mind.

You went inside store to buy some energy drink to boost your sleeping state. you drank two cans and thankfully it helped somehow lessen your sleepiness from yesterday night out for hunting a missing sibling.

Getting your blue card from your sky blue zipper jacket showing it to the guard as you entered the building and started your cleaning job right away.

You went down the 4th floor passing by the office kitchen through left side and made your way to the lounge cleaning it taking out whats necessary and clean it.

As you were done finishing it. the effects of that energy drink seemed to cool down making your eyes feel heavy by the second, you tired shrugging it off shooking your head fastly making you dizzy for a while seeing everything turns around you and stopped reversing.

You look around seeing no one at the place and sat by the stool chair placing your head down the cold marble table.

slowly closing your eyes off as you thought of it that...a little nap will do...
hopefully make you less sleepy when you wake up.

After what seemed an hour in your dream land, you slowly opened your eyes fluttering at the light above you and visioned someone infront of you same laying its face to the marble

you squint your eyes slowly clearing your vision seeing him staring at you while you sleep.

(ᵃ/ⁿ): ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ -.-...

You jolted in surprise nearly falling down from the chair but manage to stop yourself holding his bare shoulders near the neck when he immidiately scoot out standing up catching behind your waist and the other holding your arm firmly.

*dug dug dug dug * ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You swear to yourself that you just had your near death experience having a heart attack this day but beside from that you felt so warm in his touch that you wouldn't want that thing to end in any possible way.

Your heart was uncontrollably beating the fastest marathon pumping blood race throughout your blood vessels. you stared for a whole minute before he smiled showing his boxy smile that no one could resist you assured.

 you stared for a whole minute before he smiled showing his boxy smile that no one could resist you assured

meanwhile:

: y/n's organs inside

heart: thump* thump* thump*

brain: yow shut up!

heart: na ah *continues*

brain: ಠ_ಠ........

cheek bones: its getting hot here! brain tell that pumping dude to calm the hell down, this ain't a volcano.

brain: im trying ok?!

face cheek skin: oh no im burning ahhhhh!

brain: fuck you , you pumping asshole

heart: (⌐■-■) ......

"Yah you almost gave me a heart attack" you clasp your hand to your heart facing the other way not letting him see what impact he did with just a touch.

...you already had an ex y/n, touched by boys is normal not for you literally. but it is ok, he just helped you...

you assured in your thoughts and fanning away the red shade in your face. you turned back at seeing him with that childish boxy smile of him plastered on his face.

"stop doing that literally, you almost killed me (-,-)" you said sarcastically he making him hold his laughter but only to end up laughing out loud. you smack his arms not to harsh but it made him more laugh pissing you off.

"Aish.." you tried leaving of only to end up being pulled back by the wrist.
"fine fine sorry" he smiled wiping his laughing tears. you just made a '~' at him while standing up and him sitting in the stool chair leveling your chest height. "why you were watching me" you huffed in annoyance. he smiled at you cutely.

"and why were you sleeping?" he leaned in his face suddenly towards you as he stood up making you back away steps. "i uhm.. hehehe" you sheepishly laughed looking away from his stare not trying to fall from it.

....it would be monster of me to punch that adorable face, but if it needs to i'd risk it...

"uh.. nothing, just got i little tired...you know.. moping yeah" you nervously laughed as you scratched your neck. "ok then, but there was something else that i see while you were sleeping" he said making you in confusion what in the name of earth this boi is talking about.

"huh?"

you wondered. he just took out something from his pocket sideways showing his jaw along his features that you were captivated by it every single detail.

.....damn boi...

you really went a solid rock admiring his face not realizing he took out a handkerchief wiping your wet cheek. and you were just there stuck staring at him like the most beautiful flower you've seen.

"you were drooling" he said snapping your thoughts embarrassed getting the point why he said that and your cheeks wet.

"shi- im so sorry" you turned around flustered so much and embarassed turning into a cherry tomato.

you pushed your cart back running away from that place mentally wanna hit yourself a brick right now. while him chuckling at your reaction as you got away running from him.

....cute...