Chapter 9

Y/n's POV:

It's finally the first day of collage and im already here packing my books and things in bag preparing.

i wore a full beige color outfit with stripe design cardigan and my black sling bag and plain white shoes

... i might be poor but atleast i got some taste in clothes -,-👌....

i ate the free toast that is free in the reception desk and went along the side roads munching it in my mouth.

ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᶠⁱᵗ:

Im walking in the road early in the morning and eventually got some coffee near the convenience store

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Im walking in the road early in the morning and eventually got some coffee near the convenience store.

while walking i accidentally dropped my kitchen book for the home economic class that i have.

i was about to pick it up when a very gorgeous hazel browned haired guy picked it up and hand it to me covered in mask

"oh. gomawo ( thank you)"
i said to the man.

"gwaenchana (it's ok), that book is nice btw i learned there a lot" he said.

"ahh kure? (is that so?)" i asked.

"ne, oh. i have to go annyeong (bye)" he said and left
....dang it i didn't get his name.. oh well nevermind...

i looked at my watch and im gonna be late if i keep standing in here so i sprinted not wanting to he late in my first class. i arrived early and seated myself beside the window at the back corner.

students came and so well as the teacher and soon we introduced ourselves and started the class , it was pretty fun i got myself a friend lee sana and enjoyed the class.

when it was our free period i went to change in the women's bathroom into my chicken crew shirt and went to the resto as usual to deliver boxes of chickens.

after i finished delivering i went back to the campus fully back change into my outfit lately, seeing my new friend at the table under the tree chit chatting in her phone , i waved at her and invited me sit over there , i walked to her and sat myself in the beside

"hi" i shyly said

"aww c'mon don't be shy were gonna be great friends, btw my friend Heesung is coming.do you mind him joining us?" she asked confirming if it wasn't ok with me.
i would be evil if i said no so i replied

"yeah sure the more the merrier right?" i joked.

we both laughed and soon a cute guy approached us waving at my friend.

..it must be him..

."hi there ladies" he chant "oh shut up heesung , your charm won't work at us" she fired , i giggled at the sight of them bickering.

"btw this is y/n, i met her at history class" she introduced me
"hi im heesung" he said inviting for a handshake , i shook it and introduced myself also, we got into our last periods and they invited me to hang out with them since it was still pretty early.