Chapter 76

Ya'll before start this chapter i wanna congratulate the boys for their safe flight and god damn it i swear my heart might explode really right now feeling so proud of them.

The party music started everyone's attention went back as you sighed in relief, you look around as you spotted mina in table with some staff and the bitchy p.a near the guys table with the most revealing outfit you've seen.

a near the guys table with the most revealing outfit you've seen

..i thought this was a party not club...

"May i?" yeonjun's voice interrupted your thoughts as you look up at him. he was holding two champagne glass.
you look at your side to see if he was referring to you.

"M-me?" you said pointing yourself. He gives you a sweet smile and nodded. you wanted to refuse but it seems that there are still eyes looking at you as you felt shy and took his offer.

You both clicked your glasses as he chimed for a toast. you slowly chug down your drink as you felt the cold liquid down your throat. you felt like someone was making a hole your head , you glance to your side as you see the seven men at the corner table throwing daggers at you both.

You coughed as you choke on your drink looking at them.

...oh god..

Your not gonna lie to yourself but hella they all look so fine like boi-

Just then you snap back at reality as yeonjun held your hand as started tugging you with him

"W-where are we going?" you said putting the glass in the table immidiately before you could drop it.

"I'll introduce you to my sunbae's" he smiled through his mask,you wanted to explain yourself but you were too late as he pulls you with him to the boys table.

"Oh hi y/n" jungkook fakely greeted as you gulp in nervous seeing their deathly stares. "Guys i want to introduce you to my friend y/n-" he was interrupted when all of them answered coldly at the same time.

"We know her"

You clenched your back skirt as the intense air in this room can even be cut by a butter knife

"The guess are waiting for us , we'll excuse ourselves" he said as he pulled you back to his side. They all nodded and drank their what seemed to be whiskey.

After a lot of games in the party you rested yourself in one corner table far the crowd as you drink yourself some water to remove the alcohol you are not used too. just then the music change into a classical music like in modern times.

You ignored it as the people started gathering with their partners, chugging back some more water,you were interrupted as you heard yeonjun's voice behind you.

"May i have this dance" he charmingly said reaching his hand as he bends himself slowly. You hesitated as you see pairs of eyes are staring right at your soul.

The seven guys in the corner was gripping their glasses hardly that any minute it could break as they clenched their jaw at the sight of two seemed to be flirting.

You sighed as you took his hands not wanting to dissapoint his gesture. right then as he took you on the dance floor you held his shoulder firmly as you whispered in his ears gaining the guys attention more looking totally pissed at your action.

"Im not good at dancing so im sorry if i stomp at your foot" you whispered as he giggled at you.

"Gwaenchana" he smiled as he suddenly snake his hands to your waist as you hiccup at his sudden touch.

You remain calm down as he slid his hands to you. the music started as he guided you to move your legs and sway into the sideways as you did.

Many girls came to the boys offering a dance but none of them said yes as their eyes are all fixed at you too giggling at each mistake you move.
"Im joining them" tae said and put down his glass.

The music jazzed over the room as you now how to do your moves. the music cued for the round turns of partner as yeonjun unwraps his hand to your waist and turn you to the next one as you drop on someones hand.

"Tae?" you said looking shock as he gives you that boxy smile of his.

(a/n): if you guys dont know which dance im referring this is the one, but more like a different style in y/n's situation.

He smiled along and held your waist firmly and held your hand as he makes turns and carefully spin you.

"I must say, your very beautiful m'lady" he whispered in your ear as you started blushing hard at his words, you chuckled to yourself as you did respond back at him. "Well i believe so too gentlemen" you said with a british accent as he giggled at you.

"Nice outfit anyway" he smiled as you chuckled at him. "Oh no , you don't know what was about to happen when i entered right away" you laughed as he smiles as you sweetly.

The music went back to the cue as he spins you around and fell on someones grip.

Jimin?

"Well hi there princess" he winked playfully as he goes to the rhythm and swayed your body along gracefully.

"You never disappoint me princess" he playfully smirk as you whack his arm.

"Not gonna lie chim, you look so hot as well" you winked back as he tightens the grip on your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"But you did disappoint me talking to him again" he whispered brushing his lips into your ear sending cold shivers down to your spine.

Just as you were about to talk he spins you around letting go of your waist.