They lead them to a booth by a window, (M/N) was smiling. Tanaka was smiling as well, they sat across from each other and waited on their waiter.

"So, when will you 'propose' to me?" (M/N) asked.

"Oh come on, the best time is after the meal to get a dessert free as well!"

(M/N) nodded, looking as their waiter showed up.

"What would you like to start off with to drink?"

"Water." They both said.

The waiter left them, (M/N) looked at Tanaka.

"Will the little pranks ever stop?" (M/N) raised a brow.

"Nope."

"Figured." He laughed.

The night carried on, they teased each other as they were eating their food. (M/N) was talking more than usual, so he had to keep getting refills on his water, later on ordering a (F/D).

Tanaka looked around, he saw many couples talking to their significant others. He looked at his boyfriend and smirked.

"It's time, can you cry on cue?" Tanaka asked.

(M/N) scoffed, "Can I? You're talking to a drama queen, of course I can cry on cue."

Tanaka smiled, "Good."

He abruptly got out of the booth, catching few people's attention. He took a deep breath.

"(M/N), my love..." more people turned their heads towards them. The stares making (M/N) blush, and not just for show. "You've been there for me since... forever!" He laughed, "I don't know what I would do without. You make me smile no matter what, you're the light, the sun, you are mine. I can't live without you, I want you by my side for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you, so with that being said..." He began to kneel and pull a box out, (M/N) began to get teary-eyed. He was supposed to be faking it, but hearing those words made his heart flutter. He prayed to whoever could hear, that Tanaka meant that.

He opened the box, a ring was actual there, but (M/N) had hold a laugh. It was the cheap ring they won at an arcade with their first date. Who knew Tanaka still had it. After all these years, they have been dating for about three years now.

"... Will you marry me, (L/N) (M/N) and become a Tanaka."

And he began to let tears fall. These ones he had to cry on cue, seeing the ring made him want to laugh. To the point his tears disappeared.

He stood up, he kept letting tears fall, "You idiot, of course I'll marry you and become a Tanaka!" He jumped onto Tanaka hugging him.

Claps and praised were heard, everyone congratulating the new engage people. Thus, getting their meal for free and a dessert.

After finishing up they left.

"Hey, Ryu..." (M/N) said, "Did you mean all of that?"

Tanaka looked at him, his face burning, "Every word. And I can't wait to say it for the real thing one day, once we graduate, but of course it will be different words. I don't use the same thing twice."

Tanaka grinned, this time they were going to a movie. He let (M/N) know before hand, so (M/N) was coming here this time.

Tanaka's parents were out, and surely the shorter male's mother would ask what they were up to.

He heard a knock at his door, he smiled knowing exactly who it is. He quickly went downstairs, opening the door all the way.

Greeting his adorable boyfriend, "(M/N)!" He hugged the smaller male.

(M/N) laughed, taking his shoes off and walking in.

"Do you have the wig?"

"Yep! Although you owe me, that was expensive." Tanaka looked at him, "Okay, it wasn't that expensive."

Tanaka laughed, he looked at (M/N), he was wearing black jeans and one of Tanaka's (F/C) shirt, which was really baggy on him.

Which was perfect.

He, himself, was wearing black jeans as well, but a gray long sleeve shirt with a black coat over it.

He walked to the kitchen, grabbing a giant round bowl. He filled it with snacks he bought right after practice.

He grabbed pocky, (F/S), some chips and a few water bottles. He walked back to (M/N) who was trying to adjust the (H/C) wig to fit his head and look real.

"Good thing I look a bit feminine." (M/N) mumbled.

Tanaka laughed and kissed his cheek, (M/N) lifted his shirt up -having an undershirt as well- to let the bowl fit on his stomach.

"Hold onto it for me, I forgot the tape."

(M/N) laughed, "You dumbass." As he put his hands on the bowl to keep it in place.

Tanaka left and looked for the duct tape, finally finding it and going back to the male. Tanaka began to tape the bowl to (M/N)'a under shirt. He didn't want the tape on his skin.

"There! Perfect!" Tanaka said.

"Alright, let's go!"

They easily went by everyone, able to watch the movie and take the bowl off of (M/N) to eat all the snacks they packed. Finishing the water's as well.

Luckily, this time, Tanaka remembered to get the tape. After the movie they re-taped the bowl on (M/N), adjusting his shirt to look normal.

They walked out, laughing and talking about the movie. Also talking about how stupid people were to believe their little shenanigan.

~ up next, a saeko one shot, then yachi and then kiyoko. those are NOT the last three chapters! i just have ideas for them. there's still many more chapters to come, and anyways i like this! :)
correct me if seeing any spelling mistakes!