Massage

Meian x male
warnings: lemon, prostate massage, blow job, hand job
🍋
Requested by: @randomnamenottaken

(M/N) was taking down the net along with Sakusa, both silent and trying to get their job done. They neatly put it away, wiping sweat of their forehead from their practice.

(M/N) looked over to see Meian drinking some water, picking his things up along with the rest of their teammates.

"Can you get out of my way." (M/N) looked at Sakusa, "Your goo goo eyes are weirding me out."

(M/N) scoffed but playfully rolled his eyes, moving out of the way. Watching as Sakusa went to Atsumu.

(M/N) began to walk towards Meian.

"Hey." (M/N) spoke, nonchalantly.

Meian looked at him, adjusting his volleyball bag on his shoulder, "Hey," he responded. Beginning to walk out the gym, (M/N) walking next to him.

"Where are you going?" (M/N) asked, tilting his head towards Meian.

"My dorm, I need to do a project."

"May I join?"

"Sure, why not." Meian shrugged.

They walked silently to Meian's dorm, their footsteps echoing quietly, finally arriving at his dorm.

Meian opened his door, both taking their shoes off and neatly putting it next to his door.

(M/N) plopped himself of Meian's bed, Meian dismissed it, going to his desk. Resting on his knees.

"We aren't even that close, please don't act like you own everything." Meian said, focusing on his work.

"Ouch..." (M/N) said, going on his phone, not really caring for the other's rude words. "Last time I ask to hang out."

Meian laughed quietly, "This isn't even a hang out."

(M/N) laughed along with him. Both falling into a complete silence. One focusing on a project worth 70% of his grade, the other, well; he's focusing on beating a level of angry birds.

"Damn..." (M/N) muttered when he had failed for the fifth time.

He turned his head, looking over to Meian. His eyes focused on his paper, before going to his computer, before going back to his paper.

His shoulders were back, straightened up in a tense position.

His pen hastily pressing down on the paper. A small idea popped into (M/N)'s head. 

(M/N) sat up from Meian's bed, he got up and walked behind the sitting male.

"You should relax." (M/N) commented.

Meian hummed, not paying attention to him. (M/N) wiggled his eyebrows before a ghost of a smirk dusted his face.

"I could give you a massage."

"Interesting." Meian responded.

(M/N) put his hands on Meian's shoulders, finally catching Meian's attention. Meian snapped his neck, looking directly into (M/N)'s eyes.

"(M/N)? What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Don't worry, I'll help you relax. Let me help you relax."

"What? How?"

(M/N) squeezed his shoulders, chuckling to himself, "If you were listening, I said 'I could give you a massage.'"

Meian tilted his head, looking upwards at the standing male. (M/N)'s eyes were full of mischief. Meian sighed and looked at his papers.

"I guess a short massage wouldn't hurt..."