Yaku's Twin Brother

Kuroo x male ! professional ! baseball ! player !
This was requested, but wanted to stay anon.

A taller male walked to his twin brothers room, barging right in. Yaku looked up from his studies, not saying a word.

"Did you eat my (F/F)?" (M/N) asked crossing his arms.

"Why would I want that?" Yaku asked taking a bite of something.

(M/N) glared, "It's right there in your hands!" He said, "Never mind the food, Mori. Do you and your friends want to come my state championship game?"

Yaku shrugged, "What position do you play?"

"I've told you before... guess you'll have to find out, I can get you guys some front row tickets."

"Sure."

(M/N) nodded and left, grumbling, he went back. Yaku raised an eyebrow at him, (M/N) only walked closer and took the last bit of his food, shoving it in his mouth and leaving. Yaku just smirked.

A week later, Yaku, Kuroo, Lev, Kenma, Inouka and Fukunaga were the only ones able to go. Which satisfied the taller twin.

"So why are we here?" Kuroo asked.

"To support my twin brother." Yaku said, looking out into the field watching them warm up.

"You have twin? But no one is short on the baseball team!" Lev said.

Yaku's eyebrows twitched, but he promised (M/N) that he wouldn't cause a scene, so he let it be. He just ignored the overly tall first year.

"If he's your twin, how come we haven't seen him at Nekoma?" Kuroo asked.

"He's virtual because he plays with a professional baseball team." Kenma said, not looking up from his game. Everyone looked at him weirdly, "I've meet him before." Kenma mumbled.

Before anyone replied the game began, with (M/N)'s team pitching first. The umpire gave the pitcher a go, for the first throw.

The pitcher took a deep breath and smirked, he brought the baseball out of his glove for a split second and then he wound up his stance, throwing the ball as fast as he could.

The ump called a strike.

"Amazing!" The announcer said, "The first pitch of the game was an incredible strike! With the ball going 107mph!"

Yaku's eyes widened, he new they were good from his brother's rants, but this was way different than what he thought.

Yaku looked at the pitcher, his eyes widening more, he made eye contact with familiar eyes. That was the only thing that was the same between the twins, their eyes.

(M/N) was the pitcher.

"Hey! Give them a chance captain!" Their first baseman teased, causing the crowd to laugh.

(M/N) chuckled, "Fine fine. I'll go slower." He got ready to pitch, he wound up again, everyone thought he was going to throw another fast one, but when he released, it looked like it wasn't fast at all. In fact he went half the speed he originally threw it. Causing the batter to swing too soon, another strike. "There's no way I'm giving them a chance. I came here to win." (M/N) said, his eyes glazed over with the thought of winning and determination.

Yaku looked at his friends, they were surprised, "Who's the pitcher?" Lev asked.

Kenma gave a perplexed expression but went back to his game, Yaku just blinked. "That's my brother." He said.

"That's your brother?!" Kuroo said, "We can barely see what he looks like!"

"Chill, he'll hit soon."