Party:

Atsumu x taller ! male ! reader !
☁️
warnings: alcohol

Atsumu was under the ball, he looked between Sakusa and Hinata. Then his eyes went to the other side of the court, smirking as he watched Kageyama getting prepared to block him no matter what, but, Atsumu felt that it was right to set to the orange haired male.

After all, Hinata vowed to beat Kageyama, and today was that day.

Atsumu's fingers stretched a bit, the tips of his fingers tingled as he set it behind him without giving it away. Hinata looked at the ball, already in the air as he slammed his hand down, scoring the winning point and set.

They cheered loudly, Atsumu lifted his hand in the air, screaming with Hinata and Bokuto. Sakusa just nodded his victory.

Atsumu then looked into the crowd, eyes finally landing on his boyfriend. Atsumu blushed and felt giddy when he saw the wide smile on (M/N)'s face, it was his 'I'm so proud of you and I love you so much' smile. (M/N) gave him a wave and turned around.

Atsumu couldn't wait to see him after the game, but (M/N) much rather praise him behind closed doors. Crowds weren't his style, but he would tolerate them for a few hours just for his lovable fake blond boyfriend. And Atsumu couldn't be more thankful for him. He loved him dearly.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bokuto loudly exclaimed, gaining Atsumu's attention away from where his boyfriend used to stand. "We just won a pretty big game in the sunshine's book, he wants to celebrate." Atsumu's eyes widened in delight, he knew where this was going. "He already planned the party, you should invite your boyfriend. We're all excited to meet him."

"Yeah! C'mon Atsumu, even Kageyama wants to meet him, I've told him about (M/N)." Hinata said.

Atsumu shifted, rubbing his neck sheepishly, "I don't know... he comes to my games but he absolutely hates crowds. He wouldn't enjoy himself at a party. He's not too keen on them..." He trailed off, looking on the court they were standing on.

He would've loved to go to a party with (M/N), knowing he wouldn't drink but he would be there for Atsumu. He wanted to dance with (M/N), have the male hold him close. Or go through one of those romantic movie cliches and have him get jealous when someone else wants to dance. After all, (M/N) was a very jealous and possessive person when it comes to Atsumu.

Atsumu always felt loved with (M/N) he never even questioned their relationship as (M/N) made it known he would never stop loving the male.

Bokuto slapped Atsumu's back, pulling him out of his lovey dovey thoughts. The owl look alike turned to Sakusa.

"You comin' to the party?"

Sakusa grimaced, "I tolerate you guys. Not enough to go to germ infested, gross parties."

"(M/N) will be there."

"Oh, count me in, then." Sakusa walked away and put his mask on. Even he was curious on meeting the person who can stand Atsumu.

"Alright, it's Friday night at 6:00, don't be late, and don't be boyfriend-less."

He then walked away, getting his things. Atsumu blinked.

"He's going to kill me..." He mumbled when he fully realized he just accidentally -totally didn't mean to- agree to bring (M/N) to a party.

~~

He arrived at their shared apartment. His heart beating out of his ass as he gulped and unlocked their apartment door. Opening it and taking his shoes off.

"I'm home!" He shouted.

"In the living room!" A slightly raspy voice responded.

Atsumu's heart immediately calmed at his voice. For the briefest moment, he forgot about the party.