Happy Birthday

Tendou x male
💦
warning: lingerie, bit of teasing, overstimulation.
requested by: @321poiuytrewd
notes: (s/n) means size number

(M/N) was shy, to say the least. Which is also a big part of why he's a tad bit nervous to walk into the lingerie store that lies right before his eyes.

He took a deep breath, "It's Tendou's birthday... it's for him, you got this." He hyped himself up.

He smacked himself before taking steps into the revealing store. He looked around, glancing to make sure that no one was paying attention to him.

"Excuse me, but do you need help?"

(M/N) jumped, a bright red blush covered his face, he turned to face a small women.

"Uh," he cleared his throat, "I'm looking for a red lingerie that is (S/N)..."

The women smiled, "Is it for your girlfriend?"

"Well..." he wasn't one to lie, "it's for me..."

Her smile expanded, leading him to a few options. She left him be as his eyes trailed the items in front of him.

They landed on a one piece, it was tight in the front, small laced straps going up to wrap around his shoulders. See through on the chest area, on the back it was barely covering anything. Going around his ass, it was still see through.

"Perfect..." His face flushed from the revealing clothing he was about to buy.

He paid for it and thanked the lady for helping him. He held onto the bag and walked back home.

He texted Tendou.

To Red:
Can't wait to see you ! :)
I have a surprise.

To Shortie:
Dinner is going to be perfect!
Be there soon.

(M/N) left him on seen, he went in front of his body mirror -in his closet- and began to undress. He slowly put the lingerie on, smoothing it down and smiling to himself.

Today was going to be the day, he was ready, Tendou was ready. Everything was going to be perfect.

After making sure the lingering was on right, he put on black slacks and an (F/C) button up shirt, tucking it in. Grabbing black socks and black dress shoes.

The doorbell rang, he quickly put his socks on. The closer he got to the door the closer he got to putting his shoes fully on. He opened the door, looking into Tendou's red eyes.

"You look nice, shall we?" Tendou extended his arm.

(M/N) grabbed it grinning, "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

They both laughed.

They walked to a restaurant, talking to each other. (M/N) doing his best to ignore the lingering that was riding up.

They arrived at a fancy restaurant.

"Table for (L/N)."

"Right this way."

~~

Dinner was slowly coming to an end. Tendou and (M/N) we're waiting on the chocolate ice cream they ordered to share.