I don't want to study

Chapter 6:
Noya x Taller ! Dom ! Male !
💦☁️
Title: I don't want to study
Warning: smut, daddy kink... i think that's basically it.

"Nishinoya!" His sensei yelled.

Noya jolted up from his nap during class. He looked around and everyone was already gone. He looked in his Sensei's stern gaze and gulped.

"Yes Sensei?"

His sensei beckoned for him to come closer, so he grabbed his things and walked to the front. His sensei sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"Your grades are slipping and you keep falling asleep. I'm assigning a tutor who should be here soon. Maybe he could help."

Noya nodded his head and then a few minutes later, a knock on the door caught his attention. The tutor walked in without waiting for a response. Noya stopped breathing.

His (H/L) (H/C) hair, his piercing (E/C) eyes that he could get lost in, how tall he is, his tongue piercing and ear piercing, a small tattoo on the side of his neck and the tips of his hair were dyed (F/C). He was absolutely stunning in Noya's eyes.

"Hi! I'm Nishinoya Yuu, you're helping me study!"

This mysterious boy flashed him a dazzling smile.

"I'm (L/N) (M/N). Glad to be working with you."

'Oh god, even his voice is hot.' Noya thought.

"Good, you'll go with him after school and study. I let your coach know you won't be at practice."

Noya nodded his head. He couldn't wait for after school.

~Time skip~

(M/N) waited for Noya by the gates. He saw a short kid running towards him, only to realize it was Noya.

"I was thinking it could be at my house, no distractions or people." (M/N) said, once Noya stopped in front of him.

"Oh trying to get me alone~" Noya teased.

(M/N) looked at him and smirked. Making Noya weak in the knees. He leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"Maybe~" He huskily said before standing straight up and leading the way to his house.

Noya suddenly felt a very tight feeling below his stomach.

Once arriving at (M/N)'s house, they went to his room. (M/N) went to his closest and pulled out grey sweats and (F/C) t-shirt.

"Noya, would you like anything to change into? That way you're not uncomfortable in your uniform."

Noya nodded his head, so (M/N) gave him basically the same clothes. Except, he gave him shorts. They both changed and began studying.

"(M/N) how do you do number 3?" Noya whined.

(M/N) went next to him, Noya blushed at how close he was. He tried listening to what he was saying but couldn't. He didn't want to study. When (M/N) was done he went back a little and went back to his work.

Noya kept glancing at him, god he was so hot.

"I don't want to study." Noya, who tried to sound bold, said.

(M/N) raised an eyebrow.

"And what do you want to do?" (M/N) smirked.

Noya gulped, but he got up and walked to (M/N). (M/N) was checking him out, licking his lips.

'He looks good in my clothes.' (M/N) thought.

Noya was now in front of him, he sat on (M/N)'s lap. He wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck. (M/N) wrapped his giant hands around his waist.