Nightmare

Sugawara x male !
💔
Warnings: fire and death

A small little date, a smile on a face. Sugawara was right in front of his adorable boyfriend.

(F/D) shot out of (M/N)'s nose, he covered his face laughing from the joke he just heard.

"Koushi!" He whined, "That was very unprofessional of you."

He cleaned around his nose and the table. Sugawara was chuckling.

"Not my fault we are at a fancy restaurant."

(M/N) deadpanned at him, "Actually it was. It was your idea."

Sugawara rubbed his chin, "Oh, you're right." He laughed with close lidded eyes, "Maybe next time we can go to the park or something." He wiped his eyes from excess tears of laughter.

"Wow-" (M/N) crossed his arms, "And then maybe we could go to the zoo." He rolled his eyes.

"I was going to say that, you know me so well." Suga reached for his hand, caressing the knuckles on his boyfriend's hand, "Let's never come to a fancy restaurant again. We definitely don't belong here." He brought the hand up kissing it, then rubbing the knuckles.

(M/N) smiled, "I agree."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's get out of here and walk around town?" (M/N) suggested.

He nodded, they paid and left the restaurant.

Sugawara wrapped his arm around (M/N)'s waist pulling him more into his side. His hand holding his. (M/N) looked up and smiled brightly. A nice bubbly feeling hit Suga's chest.

A tinted pink hit his cheeks as his smile grew bigger.

"You're so cute." Sugawara said.

(M/N) looked at him, "Tell me something I don't know." He laughed. (M/N)'s eyes trailed around the area, he saw a planetarium. "Ooh- let's go there!" (M/N) pointed, looking at Sugawara with big eyes, "Please?"

"Of course."

(M/N) brightened and began dragging Suga to the building. They paid for two tickets and began walking around.

(M/N) pointed at a castellation showing many stars and shapes forming from the burning balls of gas.

"Look," (M/N) pointed a star shaped liked his zodiac sign, "It took forever for me to realize which was mine. I don't know how I still remember it, it's been awhile." (M/N) laughed.

He was mesmerized by the building's ceiling. It's ceiling consisted of a blackish-blueish outlining with white-yellowish spots and different shapes and sizes for the stars.

"Attention everyone!" The intercom began catching the two attention, "The show is about to start. If you would like to get more information on the stars and see a fantastic show, then please go to small theater room."

"Come on Koushi! After this we can go home."

They walked to the small theater room and sat in the chairs. (M/N) was kicking his legs back and forth, gripping Suga's hand.

Smiling ear to ear.

(M/N)'s eyes were on the screen going across the ceiling, lighting the room up with videos and pictures of  planets and stars. Space was filling the room.

(M/N)'s eyes sparkled.

Suga was looking at (M/N), he was fascinated by the stars as well. But not as much as the male next to him.