tutor:

tutor tsukishima x male
☁️☁️
warnings: none

(M/N)'s face fell as it was the end of the day. He had been called to talk to his sensei, and he dreaded that moment. It was never good when the teacher wanted to speak to him.

"Mr.(L/N), how are you?" She asked sincerely, smiling at the male.

(M/N) shifted, clearing his throat and giving a smile back. It felt very forced as he had a feeling where this conversation was going.

"I'm good, ma'am. How are you?" He questioned, trying to be polite.

"I'm good." She smiled, trying to ease the nervous male.

Yet, it didn't really ease him. (M/N) was still nervously shifting and tugging on his uniform shirt. He looked back at his teacher, she had been quiet for awhile. She had a softened expression on her features, her smile just as ever warm as usual.

"I've noticed your grades have been slipping." She started off softly.

Here it comes...

(M/N)'s nose twitched, he stayed silent. Only confirmation that he was listening was a simple nod. He kept his eyes on his teacher, not wanting to look away and show how nervous he was. He's had that look on him so many times and those same words leaving her lips.

"You're a bright kid, I know you are."

(M/N) flinched, he's never heard that before. He's usually yelled out for how dumb he was, that his grades were affecting everyone and how their school is in the top.

Eventually, no tutor helps him and he gets kicked out. They assume with his slipped grades he's a problem child and get rid of him before he messes up their school name.

"I've noticed how you work, so I got a top student to tutor you." She said, "His name is Tsukishima Kei. He already knows he'll be tutoring you, he's at his volleyball practice right now. Go to the gym."

(M/N) blinked, right... this was the process. He gets a tutor and when it doesn't work, then he gets kicked out.

"Okay, thank you." He bowed a bit before taking his leave.

(M/N) left the classroom with his things, smoothing down his uniform. He was quite nervous on what was going on. He never spoke to Tsukishima as he was in a higher class than him, (M/N) was in the dumbest class with Hinata and Kageyama. He's heard stories about Tsukishima through them.

He felt fear spike up, he didn't want to hear Tsukishima call him stupid or get annoyed with him. It's not his fault.

He made it to the gym, he tried to muster up a smile before entering, but it was definitely weary and nervous. He slowly opened the door and peeked his head in, gasping at it.

He was never able to play sports due to his grades.

"You coming in or are you just wasting my time?" Tsukishima appeared next to him.

(M/N) jumped, hitting his head on the gym door. He winced and rubbed it before fully stepping in. He looked up at the taller male, blushing a bit.

Kageyama and Hinata never said he was cute.

"Sorry." (M/N) quickly apologized and looked away.

Tsukishima looked bored, "Okay." He already sounded annoyed at that. "Just lean on a wall far away from Hinata so you don't get hit. I'll help during small breaks and then afterwards, we'll find a place or whatever and I'll help."

(M/N) nodded, his heart fluttering a bit. He went far away from Hinata, deciding it was best to be near the two females. (He assumed managers), because they seemed nice enough. And if a stray did come, they'll save him.