'Arranged' Marriage pt 2

~decided to be nice and give a part two
but i won't tell you which kind :)

Sakusa was pacing back and forth. He looked around (M/N)'s bare office, there wasn't anything to distract himself.

Should I? He looked at the door.

Sakusa went to the door, he hesitated, but he finally gripped the door knob swinging it open.

Iwaizumi and Kyotani were on both sides of the door, their backs against the wall as they guarded it. Oikawa was leaning on the opposite wall, facing Sakusa, directly in front of the door. Iwaizumi and Kyotani put their arms out, blocking Sakusa.

"You won't pass." Iwaizumi said.

"Let me through." Sakusa said, "You can't keep me here."

"We can and we will." Iwaizumi said.

"We are under strict orders to guard you and to keep you safe." Oikawa stated, "So you will stay in the safest place in the building."

"What are you orders?" Sakusa asked, "To make sure I don't get in the way?"

"No." Kyotani said, but that was all.

"Then what?"

Oikawa made direct eye contact, "To keep you safe no matter the cost."

"Dumbass!" Iwaizumi said, "He wasn't supposed to know that! (M/N) didn't want him to know."

They began to argue.

Sakusa grew frustrated and confused. He opened his mouth to snap back, maybe to convince them to let him go. Even if it failed, he wouldn't sit still, he didn't want to. But heavy, quick footsteps interrupted him.

The three guarding put their hands to their sides, ready to pull out their weapons. Sakusa saw where they were. They relaxed when they saw it was Atsumu, but grew on guard once more when they didn't see (M/N) following shortly behind.

"Where is he?!" Sakusa was the first to say something. I told him not to die!... in my head... Where is he?! Is he okay?

"Don't panic." Atsumu reassured, "He's okay. He's in our medical wing getting fixed up."

"What?"

Atsumu sweat dropped, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that. He just has a few scraps and wounds here and there. He wanted me to check on you- you guys."

Sakusa thought about all the times he watched (M/N) fight or turn his opponent's momentum against them. He thought about how swift he could be, so, he acted on instinct on what he saw.

He snatched the weapons out from Iwaizumi's and Kyotani's grip and hit their shins. Then throwing them at Oikawa's and Atsumu's shins before running off to the medical wing. Why the shins? He just thought it would hurt more and he wasn't very experienced. Good thing he had aim.

He almost slid past the medical wing, but he grabbed the wall at the entry way before doing so.

He saw Kita wrapping that same shoulder he got shot in before making Sakusa leave.

Kita and (M/N) slowly turned their heads to the entry way, seeing the male himself. Sakusa straightened his back and looked down to avoid (M/N)'s gaze. But of course, he could still feel it burning into his skin.

"Why are you here?" (M/N) finally asked.

Slowly, Sakusa walked in. "To check on you..." He stopped in the middle of the room, still looking down.

"Where are the three assigned to watch you? And where's Atsumu?"

They heard panting from a few feet away. (M/N) looked past Sakusa to see Iwaizumi and Atsumu in the front panting, along with Oikawa and Kyotani behind.