I like You Idiot

Atsumu x male !
Warnings: none
☁️☁️

Atsumu practiced his serves by himself, before anyone else was supposed to show up for practice. He thought about (M/N).

Atsumu was best friends with (M/N), a male he just couldn't get out of his head. He wondered why his heart was always beating rapidly, why his face and ears would flush red from the male's laugh, smile or voice.

He soon realized why, he likes the male. He wanted the male.

He fell for the male hard, and he wanted everything about him. The attitude-that many people couldn't handle- his sarcasm, his humor, his hugs, his warmth, his clothes, he wanted him.

He denied his feelings for the longest time, not believing that he could like the same gender. Or rather, he thought, (M/N) wasn't into the same gender.

Atsumu dreamily thought about his best friend, a small smile made its way to his face. But that wasn't the only thing that made its way to his face.

A volleyball hit him smack dab in the middle. He snapped out of his thoughts.

He turned and glared at whoever hit him, only to see it was his best friend smirking cheekily at his face.

"Good, now you can pay attention to me." He laughed.

Atsumu blushed, he liked to think because he was embarrassed for spacing out.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Atsumu scoffed looking away.

(M/N) ruffled his hair, "Oh come on, I've been speaking for the last ten minutes, and you haven't stopped looking... blankly at the bleachers." He teased.

"What? Well why didn't you say anything! You should've hit me with a volleyball sooner, stupid!"

"Idiot! I was saying things!" (M/N) smacked Atsumu's head.

Atsumu whined, "There was no need to hit me." He pouted.

"Aw poor baby." (M/N) mimicked his pout, "Do you need a hug?"

Atsumu brightened at that, dismissing being called a baby, "Of course I do." He stuck his hands out, wanting attention.

(M/N) rolled his eyes but hugged him anyways, Atsumu rubbed his head against (M/N)'s chest.

"Sheesh, you really are a baby." (M/N) laughed.

"Shut yer trap!" Atsumu responded.

"(M/N), I need to talk to you." A voice said.

The both snapped their gazes to see Suna with a lazy look. (M/N) nodded and let go of Atsumu.

"Coming Rin." (M/N) responded waving to Atsumu.

Atsumu watched as the male left, a frown made its way to his face. Suna and (M/N) went to the far side of the gym, talking amongst themselves.

"Rin?" He mumbled, "Why does (M/N) call him by his first name?" Well nickname.

Osamu stood next his brother, watching as Atsumu's eyes never left the two separate males.

"Are you jealous?" Osamu said out of the blue.

Atsumu jumped and looked at his brother, "Shut it 'Samu! I'm not jealous." He crossed his arms.

Osamu looked at him, his blank expression gave away how annoyed he was now.

"You are." He pointed out, "You haven't stopped looking at them. It's creepy 'Tsumu."

Atsumu finally looked at his brother with wide eyes, "Do you think he knows?" He panicked.