Ushijima request:

ushijima x younger ! bottom ! male
☁️💦
warnings: finger fucking, handjob, penetration, unprotect sex and on the couch fucking
requested by: anonymous

The very first moment (M/N) joined the team was the very first moment Ushijima felt something stir. He was the younger brother of his best friend, Tendou and a first year as they were third years.

He always new of (M/N)'s presence each time he went over to Tendou's, but he never spoke to them. He give a brief hello, small conversation and a smile before leaving the two alone. He acted nothing like Tendou, nor looked like him.

When (M/N) was younger, he was always there to stand up for Tendou, even punch the ones making fun of his older brother.

But as soon as (M/N) introduced himself to the team -right after Goshiki which turns out he's like (M/N)'s best friend- his slight stutter and the way he couldn't make eye contact made Ushijima feel like he was the one to be up in front.

He could feel (M/N)'s feelings and emotions, and it was unbelievable cute when the younger male immediately went to Ushijima and Tendou, hiding behind the two tall third years.

(M/N) was a head shorter than Tendou, he got their mother's short genes.

Of course, when Ushijima and (M/N) were left alone, Ushijima tried to flirt. He was failing miserably as (M/N) was dense and unsure, he truly thought Ushijima walked over to give volleyball tips, but turns out it was nothing like that.

Either way, it left the male a stuttering and blushing mess.

Eventually, Tendou caught wind, he pulled Ushijima aside.

"Ushiwaka." Tendou said, his voice neither stern nor playful.

"Yes, Tendou?" He asked, his eyes going back to Goshiki and (M/N).

(M/N) was practicing on his spikes -since he was a wing spiker. That filled Ushijima with swelling pride, he could be the one to give tips and help since he was the ace- and Goshiki was doing the same thing as the other wing spiker. The two corresponded with each other, feeding off of one another and making sure they grew with their skills.

Ushijima felt a bit of jealousy, he wanted to be the one to practice with (M/N). He was pulled back into reality when Tendou snapped his fingers in front of Ushijima's face.

"You're my best friend." Tendou began, "And (M/N) is also my best friend."

"Yes, I'm aware."

"So, that means hands off."

"What?"

"It's very easy to notice exactly what you're thinking. He may be oblivious, but I'm not. You're also older, I don't want you hurting my brother. So, hands off."

Ushijima stared, his lips pressed in a thin line. He did not want to frown, but it was very difficult to hide that aspect of his disappointment.

"I appreciate your concern." Was all he said before turning and walking back to practice.

Tendou narrowed his red eyes, then they titled to his brother, a giant smile on his face. He saw those (E/C) eyes sparkle when Ushijima grew near. He was still protective, he did not want Ushijima to waltz his way in (M/N)'s life and possibly hurt him.

That night, Ushijima was up late, he was searching up ways to get better at flirting with someone who was dense. He repeated Tendou's words, but that wasn't going to stop him.

He grabbed his phone, glancing up at his computer that read 'give a simple compliment at first' and he pulled up (M/N)'s number from their group chat. He texted (M/N) privately.