Akaashi request:

Akaashi x taller ! reader
☁️
warnings: none i believe
requested by: @TheDoctor0668

(M/N) was sitting on the edge of his bathtub, watching as Akaashi thoroughly cleaned his bloody knuckles. Recalling the fight that had just occurred and what came after.

(M/N) slammed a muscular male into the lockers, lifting him up to where his feet couldn't touch the ground. A crowd was forming. A fiery look in (M/N)'s eyes as he was beyond pissed. He took in the sheer look of fear, eating it up as it only fueled him. He licked his lips as one hand had let go of the male, still keeping him firmly in the air. His free hand pulled back and with all his strength and momentum, he punched the male's nose. A crack was heard and a bang from the male having his head slammed into the lockers from the punch.

(M/N) dropped him as he then stepped over the male, having him in between his legs. He lowered himself, having his knees on the ground to keep him upright as he punched with his right hand first then his left. Not letting the male get a break or a second to swing at him. He had no chance against the school's trouble maker.

He didn't know how long it had been, but he felt himself being pulled off the bloodied male. He snapped his head, ready to throw a punch or a kick or anything, but he only glared as it was the principal.

"Office, now!"

(M/N) scoffed, shrugging off the hold of the principal. He noticed so many eyes looking at him, his glare hardened as he slightly jerked their way, taking a step towards them. Those same people flinched back and he sighed through his nose.

"Weaklings." He mumbled, heading to the office. At this point it was a class for him, he was in there so much.

Once at the office, he sat in 'his' chair and put his feet on the principal's desk. The principal ignored it as (M/N) wouldn't have listened to take his feet off.

"I'm sick of your antics, you're a troublemaker. You can't seem to stay out of trouble no matter what we do!"

(M/N) blinked, crossing his arms as his bloodied knuckles seemed to dry over, "Okay."

"So instead of in school suspension, I'm giving you two weeks of out of school suspension."

"Sweet."

"No!" The principal's face was red from anger, "You are to not step foot on school grounds until those two weeks are up."

(M/N) stood up, "Still sounds like a win to me. I'm going to get my stuff. See ya'."

As he walked out of the office, he went to head to his class, but froze. There stood his boyfriend of a few years, Akaashi, and he did not look happy. He was holding (M/N)'s things, his arms crossed as his right index finger was slowly tapping his bicep. (M/N) narrowed his eyes and a mix of disgust and pout overcame his features.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Then stop acting out!" Akaashi walked over to (M/N) grabbing him by the ear and began to drag him away. "Now, let's go home." His voice was stern, he was annoyed.

"Ow! Keiji, that's hurts!" He tried to swat Akaashi's hand away, but failed, "Let go!"

"No."

"I promise I won't fight for two weeks!"

"Dumbass! I know that's how long you're staying out of school. The walls are thin."

(M/N) snapped back into reality when Akaashi had put more pressure on his knuckles, causing him to wince. He realized his knuckles were going to bruise over and be swollen for a bit, happens every time.