Don't leave

Futakuchi x male !
💔
Warnings: separation anxiety and panic attack.

(M/N) told himself he wasn't going to get attached to anyone, he repeated it over and over again in his head. He never wanted to experience the pain of someone leaving again.

And they always do.

(M/N) would avoide people, he would never look at someone in their eyes, but he couldn't help looking into someone's beautiful brown eyes. They looked soft, but also looked like they would kill him in a second. How could he not, when he bumped into him?

"I'm sorry..." He squeaked out.

And that's how everything began with him, that's how he ended up here. Ended up in a room... yelling at the one person who promised he wouldn't leave. The one person he grew attached to. The one person he's stuck by because he couldn't handle being away from him too long.

The one person he fell in love with.

The one person he cared deeply about.

Kenji fucking Futakuchi.

"It's so exhausting!" Futakuchi snapped.

Causing the smaller boy to flinch and whimper at him.

"God, you're so annoying! You don't have to be with me all the damn time!" Futakuchi yelled.

(M/N)'s eyes were already glossed over, tears threatening to slip, "But you know-"

"That you have separation anxiety? Oh grow up! At first I liked it, but it's constant." He growled.

"Kenji..." He softly whispered, tears already flowing, "You... you don't mean it, right?" His voice cracked from the amount of pain he was feeling.

Futakuchi scoffed, "Of course I do. And stop calling me by my first name. I don't want to hear it from someone who can't go an hour without me."

(M/N) tugged at his hoodie, pulling it down more. Trying to calm himself, "I'm sorry..." He whispered, trying to get him to stay. Trying to ease the anger Futakuchi was feeling.

"You're sorry?! You're FUCKING sorry? That's all you have to say?!"

(M/N) stepped back, not sure what he was doing wrong. His arm draped across his face, wiping the non-stop tears.

"I don't know what to say..." (M/N) looked up to see Futakuchi's eyes casted down. Glaring at the floor beneath his feet, (M/N) quickly looked away, "I don't know what I did wrong... why are you so upset with me." (M/N) finally broke down, he fell onto his knees.

His back rested against the wall, he sat up straight bringing his knees close to his chest, burying his face in his hands. In the darkness he's feeling. His hands became a puddle of excess tears. They just wouldn't stop flowing.

"Want to know why?!" Futakuchi yelled, now looking at the broken boy in front of him. Futakuchi carried on when he only received a sob in response, he knew (M/N) was listening to him. "You constantly have to be by my side! You constantly have to know where I'm at! You can't seem to live a day without me, you're needy and clingy. HELL! You are so fucking tiring."

(M/N) tuned him out, trying to focus on the sounds of his cries. Those sounded better than hearing and feeling his heart break with every passing second and word. He hated it... he wanted to hate Futakuchi but couldn't. It was his fault for falling in love.

His fault for getting close.

His fault for letting Futakuchi get near him.

And now he's attached.

Now he's broken.

Now he wishes he stayed in his own bubble.

Wishing he didn't get close and get attached. It was hurting him.

"I'm done!" Futakuchi screamed at the smaller boy.

Those words shattered (M/N)'s fragile heart. (M/N) finally looked at him with bloodshot eyes, but still Futakuchi could not meet his gaze. Futakuchi looked away.

"W-what do you m-mean?" (M/N) stuttered, his heart beating millions of miles. Praying that he just didn't hear right, that this was just his imagination. Futakuchi stayed silent, "What do you mean?!" He asked again, screaming through his hurt throat and broken heart. "You're not... you're not-" But he couldn't finish, his breathing was getting heavier.

"I'm sorry." Futakuchi said, finally looking up with small tears running down his face, (M/N) looked at him.

(M/N) clenched his shirt, right over his heart, "No... you're lying! You're just mad... you're just mad at me... we can fix this... you don't mean it... you're lying." (M/N) was clawing at his shirt, trying to find some sort of grip. Trying to find some sort of comfort.

"I'm not!" He shouted, a tired voice rang out. More tears spilling.

"You don't get to cry! Please you don't mean this!" (M/N) was practically begging. (M/N) got up, slowly walking to Futakuchi, reaching out for his hold.

Futakuchi drew his arm back, looking anywhere but (M/N).

"You're nothing but a burden." Futakuchi said, looking at (M/N) in his (E/C) eyes, "I'm leaving... for good." He said emotionless, wiping a tear away.

He walked out the door, slamming it. Leaving (M/N) to process it. Once he did, he began hyperventilating.

"Please don't go..." He whispered walking to the door, "Please...." He took multiple breathes, "Please come back!" He screamed, "Don't go!" He sobbed, "You're all I have..." He grabbed the couch and his shirt, sobbing and choking on his tears, "Kenji! Kenji please!" He couldn't breathe, he clutched a nearby object and fell on the ground, curling in a ball, tears going down his face hitting the floor and he could taste the saltiness, "Please come back!" He yelled. Don't go... he could only think at the moment, trying to calm down and become better.

Futakuchi was on the other side of the door, his hand hadn't left the door knob. He wished nothing more than to go back in, he shut his eyes tightly, hearing everything he had said, and walked away. The sobbing boy was on his mind.

He made a quick phone call before continuing his walk.

Futakuchi slammed his hands in his pocket feeling anger and sadness, his shoulders slumped and he looked down. Walking to the end of the block.

Stopping in front of a man and woman.

"Did you do it?" The female asked.

Only receiving a small nod, "Good." A gruff voice said, putting his hand on Futakuchi's hair, "No son of ours will date a boy."

Futakuchi scoffed and pushed his arm away, "I didn't do it for you." He growled, he looked at the sky, "I did it so he could stay safe." Futakuchi walked away.

Bonus:

"You're okay, breath and focus on my voice." An unfamiliar female voice said, "Find something calming and focus on that. You'll be okay."

(M/N) calmed down after awhile and his vision became clearer, how did this person know he was having a panic attack? She must've seen the confusion on his face, she gave a gentle smile.

"Someone called me, my brother in fact."

(M/N) weakly nodded, feeling drained.