Oh Really? Pt 2

Aran x male
🍋☁️
warnings: handjob
requested

Aran decided he would avoid (M/N). It was the only logical answer to his beating heart. If he avoided him, his heart wouldn't beat. If he avoided him, he could act like he didn't like him. It had been a few weeks since he last talked to (M/N).

After all, he did say he didn't like him. That he would never like someone as cocky as him.

But why did he have to say that? Minutes before he came to a conclusion that he did like him.

The only place he really couldn't avoid (M/N) was during practice.

Especially since Atsumu and him were at the front of the net, ready to set the ball between two lines. Aran was in (M/N)'s line.

(M/N) tossed the ball to Aran, he put his arms together. The ball landing on his hands as he bumped it perfectly to (M/N). He took a deep breath, running as the ball was slowly going down to (M/N).

The male put his hands up, once the ball skimmed his fingertips, he set it in the position Aran was in. The male was already in the air, hand ready to spike it. Once his hand hit the ball, full force into it, the ball landed on the other side of the court. When Aran landed on the ground, he looked at his hand.

Spiking the ball felt different than before. He clenched it, not knowing why.

"That was a hell of a spike." He turned to see the cocky male himself. He felt his skin feeling warmer, "Probably because of my amazing set." And his skin felt cold again.

I don't like you. He kept repeating it in his head, trying to convince himself.

They continued that drill for a bit longer, each second that ticked by, made Aran less focused. Because every time he would turn around, (M/N) was so close to him.

He just wanted practice to be over.

But when it was, his eyes went back to (M/N). He saw the male grabbing the bottom of his shirt and lifting it up to wipe the sweat off of his face. Aran's eyes widened before quickly looking away.

Why does he have to be muscular?

He drank the last of his water, shifting the weight on his feet. Thankfully, the coach was just talking. Letting them know the plan for the morning and then dismissed them.

They all changed, tired and exhausted, but Aran stayed behind. When he thought everyone was gone, he put his hands on the sink, closing his eyes.

"Jesus, he's attractive."

"Who's attractive?"

Aran nearly jumped out of his skin. He snapped his head to see (M/N), but the only thing covering him was a towel hanging loosely off of his waist.

How did i not hear the shower?!

Aran was beyond thankful you couldn't tell he was blushing. The abs, the v-line, his toned body. Noting that everything about (M/N)'s body was prefect and muscular.

And suddenly, his shorts felt tight.

"Still ignoring me?" (M/N) frowned at that, "I guess maybe you didn't like me. Maybe I thought I knew." He cupped his cheek thinking, looking away. "No wonder you've been ignoring me. You must have found someone." He finally looked at Aran, the male still couldn't find any words. "I guess I should have saw this coming. You did say you wouldn't date someone as cocky as me. Although it's definitely going to hurt seeing you with someone else because I'm practically head over heels for you, but hey, if they make you happy." He gave a closed eyed smile, and it was genuine.