Proposal

Osamu x male !
aged up !
💔 (slight) ☁️
warnings: none

Osamu was straightening out his clothes as his boyfriend emerged from the bathroom, looking ready to leave for his job. Osamu smiled at him, (M/N) easily returned it.

"Are we having lunch today?" Osamu asked.

(M/N) shook his head, "Sorry amor," he kissed his cheek leaving the room, "I have lunch with a friend."

Osamu frowned when (M/N) was no longer in the room, "He's always blowing me off..." He sighed but left their shared home anyways.

He walked out and went to his Onigiri Shop. Opening and letting his day begin, with a small pout on his lips.

(M/N) walked into his office, sitting at his desk and turning it on. His phone began buzzing and he pulled it out of his pocket looking at the ID.

"Hey." He answered.
"Ayo (M/N)," He loudly said, "We still on for lunch?"
(M/N) nodded and clicked his tongue, "Of course 'Tsumu."

With that, they ended the call, awaiting their lunch meeting. (M/N) went back to work, letting the time pass through his fingers.

He looked at the time and laughed, "Oops, I'm a little late." He got up and stretched and left his office, closing the door.

He pulled his phone out and saw a miss call and text from Atsumu, he rolled his eyes and hopped in his car. Instead he texted Osamu.

From (M/N):
To 'Samu:

Sorry that I couldn't have
lunch with you today, but
I hope you enjoy your lunch!
:) I Love you.

He then put his phone down and started his car, driving to the small café he was meeting Atsumu at. He turned the radio up, hearing a text back from Osamu, but he didn't look at it just yet. He was going to wait till he arrived at the restaurant.

He pulled up at the side of the road and got out of his car, locking it and walking into the café. He looked around and found the unnatural blond haired twin. He sat down in front and looked at a pissed Atsumu.

"Sup." (M/N) said.

"Shut it." He crossed his arms and huffed, he sat back and smirked, "Is my brother suspicious?"

(M/N) scratched his cheek, "Hopefully not..."

Osamu was walking around town a bit, kicking a few pebbles along the way. (M/N) hadn't answered his text, which only lead him to assume he was already at lunch with his friend.

Osamu passed by a café and looked in, seeing if anything was appetizing. Nothing was too mouth watering so he decided to skip it. But then he saw something that left his mouth dry.

His boyfriend, the love of his life, with his twin brother. That tugged a small string in his heart, he felt hurt. He was blown off, for his brother.

"I'll just call him."

He pulled his phone and found (M/N)'s contact, he clicked the call button. He noticed (M/N) looked at it.

(M/N) looked at Atsumu, "It's him..." He slightly panicked.

"Answer it." Atsumu said.

"What am I supposed to say!"

Atsumu shrugged grabbed his phone, answered it for him and shoved it in his chest.

"Hey!" (M/N) said, slightly squeaking from being hit in the chest.
"Are you still eating lunch?"
"Yeah I am."
"Who are you eating with?"
(M/N) chuckled, very nervously, "Uh... does it matter?" (M/N) slapped his forehead, way to look suspicious (M/N).
"No it really doesn't." He sighed sadly, "Sorry for bothering you."
"Wait-" but Osamu hung up.