Study Date

Ren Omimi x male
warnings: smut, a bit of lemon on the study table, then moving to the couch to fully finish, power bottom, a bit of praising, a bit of choking.
☁️💦
requested by: @randomnamenottaken
note: (s/n) means sport name

"Hey," Omimi felt a poke, "Hey you." Another poke.

Omimi sighed quietly and turned his head to look at one of his classmates. He was twirling a pen in his hand.

"Omimi right?" Omimi nodded, "Cool you're smart right? I'm (L/N) (M/N), I need help."

Omimi looked at him weirdly, "We've been in the same class for a few years, why would you introduce yourself?"

(M/N)'s cheeks burned with embarrassment, "Well you see, we don't speak. So it's only right that I introduce myself, now, will you help me or not?"

"Why?"

(M/N) blinked at the sudden question, "Well I'm failing and I want to stay on the (S/N) team."

"Sure, whatever. See you Saturday."

"Wait, I have practice."

"Then show up when there's no practice." He turned away, going back to doing his work.

(M/N) just narrowed his eyes, he clicked his tongue, "This is what I get for trying to ask for help." He huffed and crossed his arms, "Guess I gotta cancel my date, but thank god on that." He mumbled to himself, going back to taking notes.

~~

(M/N) smooth down his (F/C) shirt in the body mirror he had. He slightly tucked it in his black ripped jeans, running his fingers through his hair. He put on black socks and he picked up his black converse. He grabbed his things, making sure he had the right textbooks.

He walked downstairs seeing his mother eyeing him.

"I thought you canceled the date?"

"I did, I'm going to study with Omimi." He responded.

She smiled, "If it's just studying why do you look so nice?"

"This is normal."

"No it's not," She giggled, "Is this the guy you're always talking about? Is this just your way of hanging out with?"

"Not technically... I am doing terrible in math. Anyways," he dusted himself off, smiling at the outfit he picked, "I'm going." He waved goodbye and left the home, putting his converse on fully.

He sighed, making his way to Omimi's home. He walked for a few minutes before stopping in front of their residence. He checked the directions Omimi had sent him, he gulped. Adjusting his bag, he walked to the front door.

Knocking.

The door opened and there stood Omimi Ren, "Took you long enough." He greeted.

"ToOk yOU lOng EnOUgh." (M/N) mocked, grumbling to himself. Stepping inside and taking his shoes off, "Just hurry up and help me."

Omimi said nothing, leading him to his family's dinning room, "It's just us, my parents are out of town." Omimi finally said, breaking the tense silence.

~~

Their books were scattered across the table.

"Wait- so I've been doing this wrong the entire time?!" (M/N) exclaimed.

He put the edge of his pen in his mouth, nibbling slightly in a concentrated look. Omimi looked at him, his eyes subconsciously going to the pen, then to his lips. They look soft... He looked away when (M/N) removed it from his mouth, twirling it between his fingers. Ignoring those thoughts.