You're Ticklish?

Akashi x male !
☁️❤️
Warnings: none.
Requested by: @GOODAESThETICVIBES

Akashi and (M/N) were in Akashi's room, doing their own thing. Akashi was sitting at his desk working on homework, (M/N) was flat on his stomach, kicking his feet while playing on his phone.

(M/N) eventually got bored of scrolling on instagram, so he put his phone away. He rested his elbow on the bed and his cheek on his palm. He was looking at Akashi's back.

"Akashi..." He whispered.

"Yes?" He quietly responded.

"I'm bored."

"You're always bored." But nonetheless he got up to lay next to (M/N).

(M/N) looked at him and Akashi looked back, he poked Akashi's nose. Akashi raised an eyebrow at that.

"I'm still bored." (M/N) crawled on top of Akashi's chest and rested there, "You're very comfortable."

Akashi gave a faint smile at that and began running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. (M/N) liked the feeling.

(M/N) squirmed a little to get into a more comfortable position. He was going to wrap his hands around Akashi's waist when he accidentally poked Akashi's side in the process.

He was going to apologize, but Akashi squirmed. (M/N) raised an eyebrow, that's never happened before. So he lifted his finger to poke him again, but Akashi stopped him.

"Don't think about it." Akashi said sternly.

(M/N) smirked, "Too bad love, already thinking about it."

Akashi's solution was to intertwined his hands with (M/N)'s, but did that stop the mischievous boy? Not one bit, he wanted to know why Akashi squirmed.

He slowly straddled Akashi, watching as his expression went from stern to confused. A light smirk dusted (M/N)'s face.

An idea made it's way to his brain. He leaned down and kissed Akashi's nose before kissing his lips, Akashi relaxed at this and ended up letting go of (M/N)'s hands.

(M/N) put his hands on Akashi's waist, before switching to both of his index fingers and poked both of his sides.

Akashi released the innocent kiss and tried muffling his laugh.

"Oh..." (M/N) wiggled his eyebrows, "Ticklish are we?"

Akashi immediately stopped laughing and went to a blank expression, "No."

"Then you wouldn't mind me poking you again.." (M/N) stuck his tongue out in a concentrated look.

He was about to poke his sides once more to confirm his suspicions, but Akashi flipped them over- to where (M/N) was now on the bed- and Akashi darted out the room.

"Keji!" (M/N) shouted and got up, "You are ticklish!" He dashed after Akashi.

"No I'm not!" He denied.

"If you weren't, you wouldn't be running!"

(M/N) jumped over the couch, he was now in front of Akashi, a smirk plastered on the slightly shorter male's face. For once, Akashi's eyes widened. (M/N) walked closer to Akashi with his hands up in a grabby gesture, Akashi walked backwards... into a wall.

"Come on babe~ it can't be that bad." (M/N) teased.

Every time Akashi's side was closed to being touched, he dodged it as best as he could. Only making (M/N) more determined to tickle him. Once again his tongue was out at the corner of his mouth, biting down slightly on it. He wasn't planning on distracting Akashi with that face, but he did.

'God, he's so cu-'

His train of thought was cut off by a ticklish feeling. Akashi started laughing quietly before it gradually got louder.

"Stop-" Akashi laughed more, "...it." He breathed out finishing his sentence in between laughing fits.

"Not till you admit you're ticklish." (M/N) kept poking Akashi's side, enjoying this moment and enjoying Akashi's laugh.

"I'm..." Akashi was having to try and take deep breathes instead of laughing, but failing miserably from being poked, "not... ticklish."

Akashi hunched over, hoping to have some type of blockage to this 'torture' but to no avail, his smaller boyfriend found away around it. He crouched lower, looking at Akashi's face.

"If you're not ticklish... then why are you laughing?" He studied his face more, his smirk widened, "and why are there tears forming?"

For a split second, (M/N) stopped tickling Akashi. Just to give him a chance to catch his breath and explain himself.

Akashi began walking to his bedroom, wiping the excess tears from laughing, (M/N) following like a lost puppy, "It was just to satisfy you." Akashi said, looking anywhere but his boyfriend.

(M/N) pouted, 'How at I supposed to get him to admit it?'

He walked next to Akashi, he poked his side, a bit more forceful then the others, but not enough to hurt. "Admit it." He poked him again.

Akashi muffled a laughed, but continued walking to the room.

"If you admit it, I'll make your favorite dish."

Akashi stopped, should he admit it? 'If I admit it, I get my favorite dish in return... and a way for him to randomly tickle me... but on the other hand if I don't, he'll give up sooner or later."

"Don't even think I'm giving up. This is too good to just give up."

Akashi's face fell into a defeated look, "Fine... I admit it, I'm ticklish." He mumbled.

"What?" (M/N) cupped his ear smirking, "I didn't quite hear that, love."

Akashi crossed his arms and pouted, "I'm ticklish." He said louder.

(M/N) smiled, "I knew it!" He skipped to the kitchen to make Akashi's favorite dish, just as he promised.

Akashi smiled at (M/N), "He's so adorable." He mumbled, he then smirked and followed after.

(M/N) was already looking for the ingredients, when Akashi wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

"You know... since you know I'm ticklish..." Akashi smirked, "Are you?"

(M/N) froze, he quickly turned around a poked both of Akashi's sides, causing the taller to let go of him and laugh at the feeling. (M/N) darted to the living room, plopping on the couch.

"Just for that comment, no food." He crossed his arms and pouted.

Akashi smiled and walked to him, "I think you are. That's why you left."

Bonus:

Akashi ended up finding out (M/N) was ticklish. So they both spent the rest of their time chasing each other.

(M/N) ended up tickling Akashi to the point where he fell on the couch, (M/N) on top. Both were laughing and catching their breathes.

(M/N) slumped, "I'm tired!" He whined.

"Who's fault is that?"

(M/N) poked his side, "Shut it, I'm sleeping." And he instantly fell asleep after that comment.

Akashi smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing into the warmth.

~Hope you like this...😅
Also, I know one person said they wouldn't mind a Suna x Male story from those two one shots, but I'm making the first chapter and it's in my drafts. I'll probably post it soon.