Date Night(s)

Tanaka x male !
☁️☁️
warnings: none
notes: (F/C) means favorite color, (F/S) means favorite snack.

Tanaka was overjoyed.

Practice went by a breeze, he couldn't contain himself. He would go home like any other day, except this time, he would be getting ready to go on a date with his lovable boyfriend. One of their many dates, one of their many pranks for saving money and getting free stuff on their dates.

It's their weekly dates. By far, his favorite was last week.

Tanaka smoothed down his black tuxedo. He asked his sister, Saeko, to drive him to (M/N)'s house.

He buckled himself up, double -no triple-checked to make sure he was buckled safely.

"Don't mess up the tuxedo... got it." Tanaka said.

"Of course!" She grinned, then stepping on the gas and speeding to (M/N)'s place.

"Damn it Saeko!" Tanaka shouted at his older sister.

She laughed. Break checking no one, Tanaka almost hitting his head. She laughed more, he quickly unbuckled and took a deep breath.

"You can go."

"Don't want me to take you?"

"I don't want you taking (M/N)." He quickly got out, slamming her door.

She quickly drove off. He sighed, he walked up (M/N)'s porch. He knocked, after a few moments his mother opened the door.

"Ah, Tanaka! How wonderful to see you, all dressed up I see?"

He blushed mildly, nodding his head. "Yes ma'am I am, is (M/N) ready?"

She laughed and let him in, "God no," Her angelic voice rung out, "He's freaking out. He's never been to a fancy restaurant... by that, how exactly are you paying for it?"

Tanaka grinned, taking his shoes off, "It's a secret."

She laughed and waved him off, going back to the kitchen. He waited patiently for (M/N) to come down, finally hearing his footsteps go down.

"I'm so sorry, Ryu!" He quickly apologized, "I was freaking out."

Tanaka laughed, walking to the door to put his shoes back on, "I know. You always do." He stepped out on the porch, watching as the male put his shoes on and walked out, "You look great." He complimented.

(M/N) grinned, his hands going to smooth down Tanaka's shoulders, "As do you."

They walked to their destination with a small conversation.

"So, how are we getting this for free this time?"

"Fake proposal since I can't do it for real." Tanaka looked at (M/N) smiling through a blush.

(M/N) blushed as well, "You sly dog, you!" He laughed, "You can't just put it like that!"

"What?! We're saving money!"

(M/N) laughed again, used to Tanaka's little pranks to get free stuff, but he was at fault to. After all; he never told him to stop.

They were the perfect duo.

They walked into the restaurant, having their arms linked together.

"Table for Tanaka." He quietly said,  for once.