Roommate:

ghost ! osamu x alive ! shorter ! male
☁️
warnings: ghosts

An average sized male carried a few boxes into his new home. He had moved from Europe to Japan, and so far, he didn't really like it.

His new home felt cold, it felt unsettling. Each time he put a box down he felt a shiver run through his spine, but he paid no mind as he continued to grab the last of his boxes.

He put his hands on his back and groaned, "I wish someone would've helped." He mumbled, cracking his back as he stretched.

"I could've helped."

(M/N) jumped at the whispered voice, snapping his body towards the quiet voice. He looked around, seeing no one. He put his finger in his ear to clean it out.

"Maybe I just heard something."

"You didn't."

(M/N) jumped again, this time slowly turning his head. There on one of his boxes was a grey haired male. He was sitting on it, arms crossed over, (M/N) could tell the male was stronger. He squinted his eyes a bit, the grey haired male seemed to be glowing a bit.

"Oh, you're kinda cute." (M/N) mumbled, "Are you even sitting? That box isn't even holding much so shouldn't it cave in?"

"Are you calling me-"

"No!" (M/N) cut him off.

"Wait... you can see me?" the male scratched his cheek, feeling happy he wasn't alone.

"Am I not supposed to?"

"No, and even if you could yer supposed to be scared." The blank male crossed his arms and pouted slightly.

"Well, I'm not really afraid of cute ghosts. Besides, how could you be scary?" (M/N) tapped his chin, "You look familiar."

"I'm Miya Osamu, friends call me 'Samu. And I can be very scary! Yer scared, I can tell."

(M/N) chuckled a bit. "Now I remember," the slightly shorter male walked towards the ghost. He stood in front of him, tilting his head. If Osamu were alive, he would've been able to blush. "you died two years ago in order to save your twin Miya Atsumu."

Osamu nodded, frowning a bit. "We promised to meet in this area when we're both dead, so, I'm waiting for him."

"You'll be waiting awhile."

Osamu nodded, "I know. But he's my twin. We used to live here, but he moved out about a year ago, I watched him leave. He couldn't take being in this home anymore."

"Did you ever show yourself?"

"No, I couldn't. I was afraid." Osamu perked up, getting off the box and floating above the (S/C) skinned male. "You can convince him to come back!"

"What? No way, I don't even know you." Osamu's eyes glowed a bit and he pouted, he looked like a puppy that just got kicked. "No. You know how awkward that is to bring up someone's dead brother when you don't even know them?"

~~

"Miya Astumu." The fake blond turned to see a shorter male with messy (H/C) hair. He raised a brow, waving Sakusa away as the black haired male kissed Atsumu's forehead and walked off. "You don't know me, I'm (L/N) (M/N), I want to talk about your twin brother, Miya Osamu."

The blond flinched at his name. "There's nothing to talk about." He glared at the unknown male.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. To be honest, I was very against talking to you. I don't know you and I'll sound crazy." Atsumu still did not stop his glare. He was weary of the male. But the (H/C) haired male kept a blank look. "Listen, you can see your brother again."