career skyrocket:

profesional player ushijima x professional ! model ! male
☁️
warnings: none

(M/N) was walking towards the meeting room his manager told him to go to. His eyes roaming around the building as it was pretty big building with different awards and plaques littering the walls.

The room he went into held three other people, one being his manager and two people he didn't know. The doors were glass and there was a long black table in the middle of the room. Luckily, (M/N) knew this building because it's the agency he works for.

They do more than just modeling.

"Why am I here?" (M/N) asked, taking the only left open seat.

It was next to a broad and bulky male. He was also ridiculously tall, but that should be normal, he looks athletic.

"We've discussed matters on getting you more well known, the both of you." (M/N)'s manager -Rin- said.

(M/N) raised a brow, "I'm already well known."

"As am I." The mysterious man next to (M/N) said.

The tone of voice and the slight blank tone sent shivers down his spine. It was slightly soothing. The model glanced at him, taking in his features and not just his structure.

Those olive brownish-green eyes, the maintained and brushed brown hair that was slightly short. He was good looking.

"You're about to do a photo shoot in a month for different types of sports. This is Ushijima Wakatoshi,  he's a Japanese Volleyball Player, one of the top players." The mysterious man said, must be this volleyball players coach.

Despite (M/N) finding Ushijima good looking, he couldn't fight the dread that was coming up. He cleared his throat and looked back at the two, praying that whatever (M/N) was about to say would be true.

"Let me guess, you want the volleyball player in a few of my shots and want me to teach him the ropes of modeling and... stuff?"

The more (M/N) spoke, the more fidgety he got. He knew that wouldn't be the case and each second his confidence and hopes began to run thin. (M/N) was a model, but that didn't mean he was a confident and commanding model.

Ushijima didn't seem all that thrilled about the idea of learning to model. His impassive face shifted a bit and scrunched for only a moment.

Rin snickered and so did Ushijima's coach. Rin shook his head and patted (M/N)'s shoulder encouragingly. Hoping to soften the blow of whatever was to be spoken.

"You two will be publicity. A fake relationship, how thrilling! And there's no questions about it, it will be done." Rin said.

(M/N) inhaled sharply, his softened features narrowed and he glared. His arms crossing as he scoffed, feeling Ushijima's eyes on him.

"Suppose we have to-"

"Absolutely not. I don't need some... stupid volleyball player for eye candy. I'm the (M/N), a well known model. Screw this." (M/N) got up, a bitter taste in his mouth.

He didn't need a fake relationship.

"If you leave now your contract is done and you'll lose your job. You know how the agency works." Rin stated rather timidly when (M/N) was at the glass door's.

(M/N) froze, he did need money. He sighed out, going back to his seat and sitting back next to Ushijima.

Ushijima glanced at (M/N), a slight frown forming on his lips.

He's never met the model, but he knew of him. (M/N)'s name began to grow during Ushijima's high school days, only because Goshiki used to brag that he knew who he was personally. So, the ace wanted to know what the hype about him was as man girls fan-girled over him.