Sakusa my love:

Sakusa x taller ! male
☁️
warnings: none
(yes, i do enjoy making m/n taller)

A tall male leaned against the door of the MSBY Black Jackals gym, arms crossed, his hands hiding. Watching as the yellow haired twin of the Miya twins -he couldn't remember if it were Atsumu or Osamu he rarely watched volleyball unless Sakusa was playing, although he did play it he just never bothered to learn anyones name- set the ball to the male with bendy wrists.

He watched carefully as Sakusa jumped gracefully in the air, hitting the ball on the other side of the court, getting through the blockers with ease.

"That concludes our practice."

(M/N) smiled.

"Your spikes are still one of a kind." He said.

Everyone's head snapped to the male.

Sakusa's eyes widened a bit, the tiniest smile came across his face. He hadn't seen (M/N) in about two weeks —and they live together- because he was covering some big new publicity out in Europe, he's a famous journalist.

"Omi Omi," Atsumu said, "yer smiling. Who is this guy?"

"Is this the guy you're dating that you talked about?" An orange haired male said.

"You talk about me?" (M/N) smiled again, "How cute."

Sakusa rolled his eyes, beginning to walk towards him, slowly picking his pace up until he stopped.

"Are you clean?" He narrowed his eyes.

(M/N) rolled his eyes, he knew Sakusa was in the stage where he had no problems if (M/N) talked to him without a shower. They even do physical contact without having to wash their hands. But, Sakusa is petty.

Luckily, (M/N) prepared for this.

He uncrossed his arms, Sakusa saw the male wearing leather gloves.

"I showered three times before coming, brushed my teeth four times as well. Along with washing my hands a bazillion times and putting on gloves so I didn't get them dirty with germs."

Sakusa scoffed going back to running towards him. "Yeah, like that'll make me happy." He said, rolling his eyes.

(M/N) shook his head and held his hands out, his smile never left. Sakusa was more than content as well.

Sakusa lifted his hands up, taking off (M/N)'s gloves for him. He held onto the leather gloves as he wrapped his arms around the male's waist and put his chin on his chest, looking up and smiling again.

(M/N) put the palms of his hands on Sakusa's waist, his fingers going around his lower back as they lightly tapped Sakusa, eyes crinkling when he began to smile again.

Sakusa's smile also widened, it twinkled in his eyes.

(M/N) leaned further down as Sakusa slightly got on his tippy toes as they met each other in the middle in a sweet kiss. Their lips pulling apart before kissing again. They pulled away a second time and Sakusa got back on the balls of his feet, resting his head on his chest and closing his eyes.

He couldn't wait to go home.

"How'd you guys meet?" Bokuto asked.

(M/N) blushed with embarrassment.

"Well... you see, I was going to introduce myself and say "Hey, I'm (M/N) and would love to get to know you." And not put my hand out for a handshake because I saw that he didn't like being touched-"

"But instead," Sakusa cut him off, "this is what happened and this is what he said-"

flashback: