Thank you

Yamagata x bullied ! male !
☁️
warnings: just a bit of bullying in the beginning
requested by: @randomenamenottaken

Yamagata walked by a few people, laughing boys to be exact, on his way to class. He decided to mind his own business and not look at why they were laughing.

"How many times do you think you can hide from us?" A rough chuckle left one of the male's mouth.

Yamagata stopped moving, he shook his head. He wanted to keep walking but a gut feeling was telling him to go back. He shook his head once more and sighed, turning around.

He walked back to see three guys, one leaning over a covered body. His two other friends just glaring at whoever was down there. One moved their feet and began kicking the male under them.

"Come on, fight back!" They taunted. "You said you could fight back."

Yamagata heard a whimper. He saw a hand reach for something, but the guy kicked it away. Near Yamagata. Yamagata picked it up, it was journal, looked personal. So he walked to the three bullies.

"What's going on?" He asked, catching their attention.

The three turned around, glaring. They looked around, no one in sight. The bell rung. All five were late.

"What's it to you?"

Yamagata cocked an eyebrow, looking down at the male on the ground. He had a bruise on his eye, he looked even closer and saw broken (F/C) glasses. His eyes went back to the bully. He reached out -without looking- and gave the (H/C) haired male his journal. Feeling it leave his hand.

He then slammed the male into the wall, a blank expression. One hand draped across his shoulders, the other slammed against the lockers.

"I'll ask one more time, 'what's going on?'"

Their eyes widened.

"It's none of your concern!" He said.

"Oh yeah, you're right..." He let him go and turned, walking a few steps. "But, I came across it so..." He turned around and quickly punched him. He looked as his two friends, but they were already gone. The one he punched got up wiping his face.

"You'll regret that." He said, as he followed his friends.

He looked at the male who was getting up, using the lockers to help. Yagamata bent down and picked up his glasses. Handing it to him.

"Thank you." He mumbled, grabbing his glasses and frowning, "These were expensive too."

Yagamata raised a brow, "I can help you pay for them."

"I couldn't ask you to do that," He looked into Yagamata's eyes, "I think I'm going to head to my dorm."

"Let me walk you." Yagamata quickly said, "You know... just in case they come back? Besides I'm passing so what's one day?"

The male smiled, "I'm (L/N) (M/N)." He stuck his hand out.

"Yagamata Hayato." He shook (M/N)'s hand.

As they walked the halls and headed outside they walked to (M/N)'s dorm room.

"So why do they pick on you?" Yagamata brought up.

(M/N) shrugged, "They think I'm weak. But I don't really want to waste my time on them."

Yagamata nodded his head, they arrived at the dorm. (M/N) walked in followed by Yagamata, both taking their shoes off and putting it neatly by the door. The dorm room was clean.