Cockblocked:

Asahi x taller ! horny ! male
warnings: a bit of sexual content as well.
🍋

(M/N) smirked at his timid boyfriend. Seeing him frantically look around as he was on edge from rejoining the volleyball team. He was worried that he wasn't going to be a good enough ace. (M/N) walked towards Asahi.

He tapped his shoulder, going on the other side when Asahi looked. The ace frowned at seeing no one. But when he felt an arm lazily being slung over his shoulders, (M/N) could visibly see him relax at that. Asahi turned to him, smiling at the male.

Which almost made (M/N) go back on his thoughts, but he couldn't help but want to do many things to his boyfriend. Each time, it wasn't a right moment, so (M/N) said fuck it, he'll do whatever he wants whenever he wanted.

"I can help you relax." (M/N) hummed, his voice giving a slight seduction to it.

Asahi thought about it, not picking up his hint. He could use a bit of a distraction, and he really missed being in (M/N)'s hold. So, he nodded. (M/N) grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers and pulling him behind the gym. Luckily for them, no one was around just yet. He had a few minutes.

His lips widened their smirk. He trapped Asahi in between his arms as he leaned down and kissed his lips gently. He pulled away, seeing a light blush on Asahi's cheeks, the male would always get flustered no matter how many times his boyfriend kissed him.

(M/N) leaned down and kissed him again, licking his bottom lip. This kiss was more hungry, it had more fire to it. One hand caressed Asahi's side, his thumb rubbing over it in an up and down motions.

Asahi's hands tapped (M/N)'s chest, slowly making their way up to wrap around his taller boyfriends neck. He enjoyed the sweet kiss, his heart beating rapidly as it grew more heated.

(M/N) wanted more.

(M/N) removed his hand from the wall, slowly going to the tight bun he had, tugging a bit at the hair tie. Loosening his hair as some began to fall out. (M/N) fully took the hair tie out, slipping it on his own wrist. His fingers gently running through his hair.

He tugged his hair a bit, lifting it upwards as he pushed Asahi more into the wall. This earned a groan. (M/N) found this a better angle. His other hand left Asahi's side, going to his waistband.

He tugged at it a bit, finally slipping his hand through the clothing. His fingers lightly touching Asahi's underwear before he began to palm Asahi's dick. Feeling it grow harder each passing second.

Asahi moaned quietly into the kiss. 

(M/N) pulled away from his lips, trailing down Asahi's neck. He nipped at his neck, sucking gently. He was about to slip his hand into Asahi's underwear, but was stopped.

"Asahi!" An energetic voice yelled out, "Where'd your wimpy ass go?! You better not be backing out now!"

They pulled away, (M/N) glared at the area the voice came from. "Wimpy?" He growled, finally taking his hand out of Asahi's pants.

Asahi patted his shoulder, hugging the taller male. He kissed (M/N)'s cheek, smiling at him as he returned it. He grabbed his hair tie from (M/N)'s wrist.

"I have to go." He kissed (M/N)'s lips, letting go of the hug and jogging back to the front of the gym. Tying his hair in his famous bun.

Once Asahi fully left his sight, he put his hands on the wall and slammed his head against it. Lightly going up down and hitting it.

"Fucking damn it. I can never have him to myself. Maybe next time." He mumbled.

Next time was a few days later, studying together at (M/N)'s house.