Cock Blocked: pt 2

asahi x seme ! hornier ! taller ! male
💦
warnings: smut
requested: by a few people so here i am 🤭

They had finally graduated, their time at Karasuno slowly came to an end. Asahi and (M/N) showed their diploma's, their parents taking photos of them.

(M/N) kissed the side of Asahi's head, then intertwining their fingers. The taller male gave a light smile, eyes twinkling.

"Here's to a new chapter." He kissed the back of Asahi's hand.

"Here's to many more." Asahi responded, looking away when (M/N) booped his nose from how adorable he was for saying that.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were proposing."

"S-shut up, we are still too young." Asahi looked back at him, relaxing upon seeing (M/N)'s smirk.

"You're so cute." (M/N) buried his head in Asahi's hair.

"You better not be trying-"

(M/N) turned to see the other graduate couple. His deadpanned expression cut off Sugawara's words.

"No." (M/N) simply clarified, "I gave up."

Asahi looked between (M/N) and the other two. He was a bit confused, and the air was a bit tense at the mention of whatever (M/N) cut Sugawara off from.

"Gave up on what?" Asahi looked at (M/N).

(M/N) looked back at Asahi, "Nothing." He smiled, playing with a loose strand of Asahi's hair. "It's something Sugawara and Daichi think it's best to butt in."

Asahi was still confused, but he shook it off. He leaned on (M/N).

"Can I go to your place?" Asahi asked.

(M/N)'s free hand began to rub up and down Asahi's arm. His smile looked strained at the mention of hanging out, Asahi didn't really like that.

"Can't. My parents won't be home and I have to watch my sister."

"Well, I can help watch her."

"Yeah?" (M/N) hugged Asahi, "Why don't you hang out with your volleyball friends? They probably came over to ask you anyways."

Asahi looked at Sugawara and Daichi, the two nodded. Asahi looked back at (M/N), he really wanted to hang out with his boyfriend, but he didn't want to push.

"Oh... Okay." He smiled at his friends, "Yeah, I would love to hangout." He kissed (M/N)'s lips briefly, before bidding a goodbye and walking off with the two.

(M/N)'s smile slowly dropped. He knew if he were alone with Asahi, he wouldn't control himself. But he was just so tired of trying, something always got in the way. So, he deemed it wasn't the right time. He would let it pass, allow it to happen when it was meant to happen.

He loved Asahi, and he didn't want to fuck it up. But, it seemed like he might be doing just that. Especially since Asahi was slowly realizing (M/N) was distancing himself.

(M/N) distance himself so he wouldn't pounce on the unsuspecting male. Asahi thought he was distancing himself for more... hurtful reason's. He couldn't help but overthink, so, he decided it would be best to talk to his two best friends. Hopefully they could give good advice or reassure him, he needed that.

~~

"Wait... you think he might break up with you?" Sugawara asked, not expecting that.

Asahi he shrugged, "Maybe? I mean..." Asahi fidgeted with his fingers, before turning his head up to look at the ceiling. "It's been a few months and he's been a bit distant. We still hang out and hug, we have great communication, but he gets hesitant on kissing me. Like he's mentally preparing to toss me out."