Mattsun and Maki Request

mattsun ! x maki ! x agere ! male ! (agere= age regression)
warnings: none
☁️☁️
requested by: Cookiegang12

⚠️MAFIA AU⚠️

(M/N) laid on the couch in their shared room, missing his boyfriends, Matsukawa and Hanamaki. But they were too busy trying to make an agreement with the cartel in order to have a better access in keeping (M/N) safe from the criminals in the past that are after them.

(M/N) hummed a song that was imprinted in his mind from his childhood, Wheels on the bus. It was the only song that brought him comfort when he didn't have Matsukawa and Hanamaki. He wanted to get up and get his (F/C) blanket -he received from his parents when he was at a yound age- to wrap himself in but it was no use because his legs did not want to get up and move. His body felt stuck to the couch.

(M/N) took the pillow he was on and clutched it to his chest singing the lyrics of the song now. It filled his mind with music which distracted him very easily. In no time his boyfriends would be home and they could give him the warmth and company he desperately needed.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round
All through the town"

He seemed to sing for the thousandth time before he heard the bedroom door open and close. He reverted back to humming but didn't bother looking at them. He felt a tad bit of sadness, anger and jealousy from not being able to go with them. He wanted to pitch a fit but held his tongue, not wanting to be more annoying than he already was when he got like this. He didn't want to scare them off or make them hate him, that hurt more than anything, especially since they were the only ones who accepted him and loved him for it. But in a split second that love could disappear.

At least, that's what he told himself, because when his parents found out that he had age regression they pushed him away, and eventually, kicked him out of their lives. With nothing on him but the clothes he was wearing. When Matsuwaka and Hanamaki found him -keeping who they were a secret since (M/N) didn't know yet- they grabbed his clothes and his blanket that he whined about and that he desperately needed that as well.

He cried for days, reverting into a seven year old boy longing for a parental figure to love him. Snot was running down his nose those days, but he couldn't help it. He was thankful two people didn't care who he was.

He felt a comforting hand running their fingers through his hair. It pulled him out of his thoughts as he felt his thumb in his mouth. His eyes slowly glanced up to see Hanamaki above him, he was looking down and gently smiling at him. His fingers slowly undoing the knots in his hair that formed when he was laying. He returned the smile, finally taking his thumb out of his mouth. He hated when he sucked his thumb. He nuzzled his cheek into the couch, but realized it wasn't the soft cushion but an even more comfy surface. It was Hanamaki's thighs.

He heard movement and felt a warm sensation overcome him. Matsuwaka had draped his (F/C) blanket over him. He lifted his legs up and sat under them, (M/N) was now laying on both of them.

"Sorry it took so long, my love." Matsuwaka said, gently putting his hand on (M/N)'s back and rubbed against it gently. Soothing the male.

Matsuwaka and Hanamaki knew him well enough to know everything about his age regression. From wanting to color from his body language, to singing the wheels on the bus when he wanted to pass the time, to sucking his thumb when the memories of his parents resurfaced and/or he felt scared, to shivering when he wanted his blanket in order to feel some comfort when they weren't around or when he was about to have a meltdown, and when he fidgeted so he could watch shows for kids or the kid sensory videos on YouTube. Just as he was doing now.