Sunshine

Hinata x skater ! male !
warnings: none
☁️☁️

(M/N) took his phone out, recording his boyfriend -of a year and a half- watching as he was going to spike a set from Kageyama. He was a second year now, as (M/N) was a third year. He smiled, remembering their first day they introduced themselves.

Noya rang the doorbell over and over again, waiting for his cousin, (M/N), to open the door. He was getting impatient.

The door swung open with a tired looking male, "What is it this time Noya?" He sighed, rubbing his temples.

Noya grinned, "Since you're going to the skateboard park-"

"Skate park." (M/N) corrected.

"Whatever," Noya huffed, "my friend and I wanted to join! You could teach us!" Noya grinned.

"I've said no multiple times."

"Please!" Noya begged, "You'll like him I promise."

"Sure, whatever." He caved. "Go get your friend and I'll meet you at the park."

Noya nodded and left, texting his friend, Hinata, the plan. They both had been dying to ride a skateboard, and having a cousin who knows how to, came in handy.

Once Noya arrived at Hinata's home, he knocked calmly. He didn't want to annoy Hinata since they both had plans, besides it was funny to mess with (M/N).

A few seconds later Hinata swung the door open with a big grin, Noya returned it. Noya had one skateboard.

"We can share!" Noya said.

Hinata nodded and they began walking to the skate park. Luckily, it's wasn't too far away, but it still took a bit to get there.

"So who's going to teach us?" Hinata asked.

"My cousin." Noya said, "Took a bit to convince him."

"Really?" Hinata asked, "Is he really okay with this?"

Noya looked at him and shrugged, "To be fair, I wouldn't stop annoying him. But once I brought up that he would enjoy being friends with you -not that I said who you were- he sighed and agreed."

"Oh! Cool!"

They arrived at the skate park, Noya looked around, (M/N) wasn't here yet.

"Which one is your cousin?" Hinata asked.

"None, I did wake him up, so he might still be on his way."

"But it's 2?"

"Dude sleeps in, what can I say?" Noya laughed.

"Hey! What are you two doing here?" A tall, looking rough, guy asked. He was wearing all black and had purple dyed hair at the ends of his black hair.

"Oh, we came to skate." Hinata responded, smiling.

"You two are too bright to be here. (M/N) doesn't like that." A girl interrupted, shivering at the thought of (M/N).

"Yeah, we don't want to make him mad. So leave." A few more taller, black wearing people came.

"I know (M/N)!" Noya grinned, both not affected by the tall people.

One scoffed, "Yeah right. You really think he would like someone with a bright personality?"

Noya tilted his head, "Yeah. He likes me."