Streaming

Kenma x male !
requested by: @Devils_babyy
☁️☁️

Kenma began fiddling with his streaming gear. Turning everything on, setting it up, making sure his software was connected to Twitch.

He made sure he fixed the camera where it can only show his upper half, and that the microphone was on.

He went to the streaming settings, even though he has done this hundreds of times, he still wanted to make sure they were on the correct settings. That way his video can turn out great.

He sat in his chair and pulled himself closer to his desk, readying his game. He was about to click the button that turns on your stream when his door opened.

His finger hovered over the click, he turned his head to see his boyfriend, (M/N), wrapped in a blanket.

"Tired?" Kenma's soft voice asked.

Only receiving a nod and yawn in response. Kenma pushed his rolling chair outwards and opened his arms. (M/N) smiled at that and walked over, crawling onto his lap. He adjusted his position into a more comfortable relaxed position for him and Kenma.

"What are you going to stream today?" (M/N) rubbed his eyes, nuzzling into his neck more.

Kenma smiled, "A popular game that's been requested many times," Kenma ran his fingers through (M/N)'s (H/C) hair, "League of Legends."

(M/N) chuckled tiredly, "You haven't played that game in a bit," he snuggled more into Kenma's chest, "sure you still got it?"

Kenma scoffed, "Of course I do."

(M/N) looked up, "Sure you do." He stuck his tongue out.

Kenma rolled his eyes and wrapped his hand around (M/N)'s head. Pushing it back onto the crook of his neck, "Just take a nap." He slightly smiled.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Once (M/N) closed his eye and said nothing, Kenma focused his attention back onto the screen in front of him.

He began streaming.

Shortly after he started playing, many people started watching. Kenma was well known for his gaming skills on the internet, so of course, there would be a bunch of people watching him.

"As you can see, I decided to start all over. I have beat the game many times and I decided to have four different people in my group. We will see if we can past the four divisions. Let's see if we can get League points easily."

(M/N) shifted a little, his blanket wrapped him and Kenma. Kenma paid no mind, being used to (M/N) moving ever so often in his sleep.

Kenma had a concentrated look on his face, his eyebrows furrowed and he was biting his lip slightly.

"This is a lot different when I don't usually have my original team." He commented, finding a small space with his group to hide for a bit. "I wonder who I'm playing with?" He questioned.

"Probably people who want to be like you." The male on his lap briefly said.

Kenma rolled his eyes and decided to look at the comments that were rolling in. Many were asking questions about who was on his lap.

kenma's.mine04: who's that on his chest?
gamergoddess: Aw ! Kenma looks so happy, even though his face his blank, his eyes say it all. The person on his chest must be supportive.
user26: it's definitely a male on his chest he spoke not too long ago and his voice was slightly deeper than a female's
kenma's.mine04: as if kenma would go for a male.

Kenma glance at the sleeping boy on his chest. He looked back at the screen, his group was still safe for the time being. So Kenma smirked.

"As a matter of fact, 'kenma's.mine04.' It is a male, and this male is also my boyfriend. His name is (M/N). He makes me happy and yes, he's supportive and adorable. There's no one else I rather have." His smirk not wavering.

"Aw Kenma, I didn't know you felt that way." (M/N) shuffled to where his face was now pointing to the camera.

Kenma rolled his eyes and continued to go back to the game, "Thought you were sleeping." He mumbled.

"But my senses were tingling, I felt you were going to say something nice." (M/N) grinned. "Ooh! Can I play!" He looked at Kenma.

Kenma glanced at him and grabbed his hands, putting them on the mouse and keyboard. "Since you've never played, I'm going to guide you."

(M/N) nodded his head quickly. Excited to play.

He stuck his tongue out, biting it slightly, his eyes never left the screen.

"So what exactly am I fighting?" (M/N) asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

Kenma perked up at that, "Fighters- also known as Bruisers- are a diverse group of short-ranged combatants who excel at both dealing and surviving damage."

"What?! I can't fight them! They sound so good, I'm going to fail." (M/N) slumped back, but continued to play League of Legends anyways.

"Come on, you'll be fine. You have me." Kenma responded.

(M/N) sat back up smiling, "You're right. I can do this." He went back to his concentration look.

Kenma looked at him, a loving gaze was in his eyes. A loving gaze he rarely ever let anyone see besides (M/N). A loving gaze that made Kenma fall deeper for him. He loved him to no ends.

"Gah!" (M/N) huffed, "Dude I just failed, this is why I don't game." (M/N) crossed his arms and looked at Kenma who was already looking at him.

(M/N) blushed beet red, he put his hands on Kenma's face and playfully shoved it away, "Stop staring."

"No." Kenma flatly responded.

"Huh!" (M/N) looked at him, "First you make me fail and now you won't stop looking at me. Weirdo."

"Is that why you're blushing?" Kenma smirked, "Because I'm a weirdo?"

(M/N) said nothing about that, "You're stupid. Go back to streaming." He looked away, his face clearly red.

gamergoddess: Oh my god ! They are so cute ! They clearly love each other, who ever disagrees can argue with me. 🤩
kenma's.mine04: still think he would be better with me.
user26: dude doesn't even know you exist
gamergoddess: He's clearly happy !

Kenma kept looking at all the supportive comments from many of his fans. And some not too sure about how they feel, which is understandable. Only a few didn't like it, *cough cough* kenma's.mine04.

Did Kenma care? No, did (M/N) care? No. They were happy.

"Well thanks for joining today, I hope to see you all very soon." Kenma said.

"Ooh! Can I be in your next stream?!" (M/N) excitedly said.

Kenma looked at him, "Yeah, if you're here."

(M/N) smiled and kissed Kenma's cheek. Kenma blushed.

"You can't just do that out of the blue!" He covered his face, hiding it in (M/N)'s shoulder.

"But your reaction was cute!"

gamergoddess: I think they forgot that the stream is still going? But who cares! I live for this content. #shipname!
user26: #shipname

"Oh Kenma looked! We have a ship name!" (M/N) put his hand on Kenma's face pushing it to face the screen.

"Yeah we do... also, why didn't you tell me the stream was still going?" He asked.

(M/N) huffed, "Thought you knew. Besides it's not my job." He stuck his tongue out.

Kenma smiled and waved goodbye at the stream, turning it off.

~Hope this was to your liking! :)❤️