From one badass to another

Saeko x male !
☁️☁️
warnings: none

Saeko had her arms wrapped around (M/N)'s waist.  Her van already parked at her home, she was hanging out with (M/N). Having a blast as he was going past many vehicles on his motorcycle.

They stopped at a red light, (M/N) turned his head and looked back at the female wrapped around his waist. A smile gracing his face, she lifted her visor from the helmet to make eye contact with the male who also did the same.

Her eyes shined even brighter against the red.

"Are you having fun?" (M/N) smiled, it showing through his eyes since his mouth was covered.

Saeko laughed, nodding her head and lifting her arms up before immediately going back to the male's waist. A blush coating (M/N)'s cheek, happy to know it wasn't really visible.

"Of course! You should let me take a ride some day."

"You are." (M/N) said simply, turning his head back once he noticed Saeko's face tint a bit green as he began to take his motorcycle of the brakes. Putting his visor back down, as Saeko did the same.

"No!" She yelled over the wind, tightening her hold on (M/N)'s waist, "I meant letting me drive!"

(M/N) laughed, avoiding her craziness. He decided to have a bit fun and he began to speed up. The motorcycle engine roaring loudly as he kept going faster. But not too much faster.

The sun was beginning to shine right above them, deciding that it was getting a bit too hot he began to drive to Saeko's home.

Once arriving, she took his extra helmet off and went to hand it back to him. He rejected it. Taking his off as well with a light smile over his lips.

"You should keep it, you're the only person that rides this besides me."

She smiled wildly, rubbing her hand agaisnt the male's (H/C) hair, messing it up even more.

"Saeko!" (M/N) began to swat her hand away, laughing as his face began to turn red.

"You should come in, meet my brother."

(M/N) nodded, turning off his motorcycle, parking it in the driveway next to Saeko's van. Carrying his helmet as he followed Saeko inside, both taking their shoes off and leaving them neatly by the door.

Saeko looked around, "Hm, it's a bit clean for Ryu." She commented, walking to his room, the taller male following her like a lost puppy.

Saeko opened his door unexpectedly, (M/N) widened his eyes at the force she used. Everyone gaped at them. He was looming over her.

"Wow! Actually studying! I couldn't be a more prouder big sister!" Saeko laughed, teasing the male's in the room.

"Big Sis!" A short male with a brown dyed hair in the middle of his black hair.

(M/N) raised a brow, "That's your brother?"

Saeko laughed, "No, no. He's like a brother, that's my brother." She pointed a male with a buzzcut that was staring down (M/N).

(M/N) returned the stare, not feeling intimidated by him. Tanaka was the first to blink.

"Ha, I won." (M/N) said. "Anyways," (M/N) smiled, "(L/N) (M/N)."

"Tanaka Ryunosuke." He acknowledged him, his face going gentler. "How do you know my sister?"

"We go to the same college." (M/N) responded.

"Are you guys dating!?" The energetic ball of thunder asked loudly.

"No, we are just good friends!" Saeko said, causing the male behind her to frown a bit.