breathtaking femininity:

kunimi x fem ! boy ! male
☁️
warnings: none
college au

note: (F/F)=fav flavor
not proof read for either one shots

(M/N) was used to the stares. He relished in the stares. He loved the attention.

(M/N) already looked a bit on the feminine side as it is. His mother's genes outweighed his father's genes as he got the curves and somewhat baby face like his mother.

He loved the way he looked.

His skin was so soft and smooth, such a pretty shade that made him pop in beauty. His (E/C) eyes seemed a bit wide and doe like, his eye shape closer to his mom's shape. He was like a carbon copy of her.

Over time, (M/N) discovered that it was getting better for men who wanted to wear 'girly clothes'. He loved wearing sweaters of different materials, some hung off one or two shoulders and some didn't. He loved wearing skirts that had a flow and poof to them, he felt insecure if they were thin and tight around his thighs and hips, well sometimes at least. Every now and then he liked wearing dresses, but that was still iffy for him. His favorite type of footwear to wear with his feminine clothing is ankle boots or in the winter thigh boots, sometimes with a slight heel -or larger- sometimes without a heel.

It really ever depended on his mood.

Today, (M/N) took a shower and he got ready for the day. He felt clean and he smelled clean, everything was going in a good direction.

He went to his closet, tapping his chin and humming. he was in nothing but a towel as he needed to find something to wear. He didn't feel like wearing a skirt today so he opted on some black jean shorts, fishnets under it, some black thigh socks that had white stripes, black boots and his shirt was a cropped black and yellow long sleeve striped shirt with a white collar.

heres the outfit (i searched up femboy outfits and i thought it was cute compared to the other outfits google gave) 😭🙏🏼

(M/N) smiled in his body mirror, smoothing down his shirt and shorts more. He turned a bit and looked at his side profile, grinning and nodding his head. He felt really good in this outfit, he really liked it.

It gave him confidence.

(M/N) had a small grocery list to do, he needed some extra seasoning and side dishes to make for the weekend. So, he grabbed his wallet and keys, humming to himself as he left his apartment and he pocketed both.

He hummed more to himself as he walked to his local grocery store, His hands behind his back, clasped together as he looked around the serene atmosphere.  He loved this weather and he loved when he passed someone and they complimented his outfit.

Sure, that was rare, but he does get about one or two people who don't think the way he's dressing is weird. So he always felt a warm bubbly feeling each compliment.