Beach Day

Semi x merman ! male !
☁️

"Woah you're a mermaid!" A unknown voice said.

(M/N) stopped swinging his tail and froze. He panicked, he turned to the voice and paled when he saw a human. How did he end up here?

(M/N) began his day by swimming, that much was obvious. He stuck his head out from underwater to look outwards, noticing not many people were at the beach just yet, perfect. He went back underwater and swam closer.

He swam to his special spot.

A giant rock near the coastline, a ledge going outwards for people to jump off of, but it was pretty high up for any normal person. A perfect place to hide and bask in the sun.

But today he decided to do something different, no one ever came close to his ledge, having it too far away for anything. So he hauled himself upwards, his tail swinging back and forth.

He put his upper body on the rock resting on his arms. Watching the many children and adults at the beach. Sunbathing, swimming, playing with the sand, building sand castles. Any beach activity they could come up with.

"Wonder what it's like to have legs?" He mumbled and sighed.

Sometimes he wished he could be on land, instead of hiding who he truly is. But for now, he will stick with watching what they do. Knowing he wouldn't be able to do that, but still wishing.

(M/N) didn't notice- at all- that six people were on the other side of his ledge. He never had to worry about it so he never paid attention to that side.

Semi, Ushijima, Tendou, Goshiki, Shirabu, and Yamagata. All playing a three on three beach volleyball game. Semi, Ushijima, Tendou against Goshiki, Shirabu, Yamagata.

"That's unfair! You guys get the ace!" Goshiki said.

"This is what we agreed on." Ushijima responded.

"Yeah, so suck it up." Semi said, irritated already. Why did I invite him again? Oh right, I needed another spiker.

Semi was the first to serve since it was his idea, he just did a normal serve. Not really going as hard as he should, after all they were on a beach. They didn't want to lose the ball. Yamagata received it easily.

Yamagata passed it to Shirabu who setted it to Goshiki, having it immediately blocked by Tendou. Our personal guess monster.

This went by for a bit, Goshiki's team not scoring, either because Semi's served wasn't received or Tendou blocking it almost immediately.

"If you're going to be future ace, then get through one blocker." Ushijima said.

Which seemed to pump up Goshiki. He looked determined.

Goshiki was able to get through Tendou, using a feint. Being smart, but cautious. Semi nor Ushijima could receive in time. Thus the serve going to Yamagata.

Yamagata served it to Semi, giving them a slight chance ball since it went back over directly to Yamagata. He hit to Shirabu who setted it to Goshiki.

Goshiki spiked it directly behind Tendou, causing Semi to receive it, but it went into a perfect spot for Ushijima to spike it.

Of course Ushijima spiked it past everyone, even Yamagata who barely touched it, trying to block it. The ball bounced and then rolled to a giant rock. Decently far from where they were at.

"Go get it." Shirabu pointed to Goshiki.

"Me? Why not Yamagata! He touched it last."

"Yamagata is actually good at blocking, besides you want to be future ace, you get it."