Stressed

Suna x stressed ! male !
requested by: @Devils_babyy
☁️

(M/N) woke up like any other school day, he groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes. Yawning. He stood up and walked to his bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush and doing his morning routine. He checked the time and freaked out, he was running late for school. He ran to his room with his toothbrush hanging from his mouth and looked for his uniform.

No luck.

He ran around his apartment looking for his uniform, strangely finding it on the couch. All wrinkly, he groaned but ran to his bathroom to spit out his toothpaste. Washing his mouth and then face, looking at his eye-bags.

"Gross. I look atrocious." He muttered.

But then he ignored it and ran out, quickly changing, he went to his mirror to smooth out his uniform when his eyes landed on a certain spot, a stain spot. He panicked and threw his jacket off, ready to go through the cold day without it.

He grabbed his bag and ran out, running to his school, trying to make his first period. As he was running, he trailed his hands in his hair to brush out the knots, not having time to do it at home.

His school came into view and and he picked his pace up, slowly running out of breath, he ran into the school, past the office and the empty halls. He got into his first period and hunched over, huffing, he opened the door and everyone looked at him.

Causing him to shift uncomfortable, he looked at his teacher and coward underneath her stare.

"You're late Mr.(L/N)... again." She crossed her arms tapping her right elbow.

"I'm sorry!" He panicked and bowed.

She only rolled her eyes and he took his seat, ignoring the looks he was receiving. His phone vibrated and he glanced at him, a small smile reached his eyes.

From Suna:
Hey, are you okay?
Are you getting enough sleep?

Before he could respond, his teacher took his phone. (M/N) widened his eyes and tried getting it.

"No phones." She glared and took it to her desk.

He slumped in his chair and crossed his arms. So far his day wasn't going too well, he looked to his right and saw Suna giving him a worried look, (M/N) sighed and laid his head on his desk looking at Suna.

(M/N) gave a tired smile.

(M/N) felt someone shaking him, so he groggily sat up and rubbed his tired eyes, he looked over and saw Suna. "I fell asleep?" He asked quietly, receiving a nod in response.

"Mrs.Aiko isn't too happy either." He said.

(M/N) squeaked and looked to the front, making eye contact with a not so pleased teacher.

"(M/N), I would like to see after school for detention."

(M/N)'s eyes widened at that, he was so glad the class was empty due to it being break. But he only nodded his head, sighing in defeat.

He ended up going to her classroom with mounds of homework, he cursed himself for being gone a couple of days.

He walked into her classroom, Mrs.Aiko looked up from her phone with a blank expression before going back to it, "You have one hour." She stated.

"What is this? An exam..." He muttered.

"What was that?" She asked sharply.

"Nothing!" He said.

He sat at his original desk and dropped the papers and assignments on it. He just stared at it, questioning if he should, he ran his fingers down the pile, frowning at how much there was.