Cuddles

Suga x Shorter ! Tired ! Male !
☁️❤️
warnings: none

It was a Friday night, Suga was coming home from volleyball practice, it let out later than expected. All he wanted to do was flop on his bed and sleep, but he had to finish cleaning up the gym.

A tired yawn escaped his lips and he finally began walking home. Sugawara immediately unlocked his door, took his shoes off and threw his bag on the couch. Heading to the bathroom for a late night shower, he sighed with the warm water hit him.

He kept his body under the warm water, dozing off. He jerked awake when he almost fell forward, he finished up his shower.

He lazily got out and changed into sweats and a t-shirt, he crawled into bed ready to fall asleep. His eyes closed, but only to reopen them in a matter of seconds. He groaned wishing he turned his phone off, he picked it up and winced at the bright light.

From (M/N) baby❤️:
To you:
I'm here unlock the door, stupid. 🥰

An angelic smile crossed his face, he took back what he said. He was glad he kept his ringer on.

Suga immediately jumped up and quickly went to open the door. He threw it open and look slightly down, smiling to the shorter one. He received a tired smile, knowing (M/N) probably wanted to see him. Especially this late at night.

"I know it's late, but I missed you. It's been a bit, I just wanted to see you, Sugar." (M/N) rambled.

Sugawara immediately pulled him into a hug, walking back slightly so he could close the door.

"I missed you too." Suga softly whispered.

He casually picked up (M/N), (M/N) too tired to protest. He did however, let out a small squeak.

In seconds they were both on Suga's full sized bed. (Futon??? I'm not really for sure...) Tightly embracing each other, missing each other's warmth and touch. (M/N) snuggled deeper into Suga's chest. Suga ran his fingers through the soft (H/C) hair, humming slightly.

(M/N) yawned but smiled soon after.

"I like cuddling, especially from you." (M/N) mumbled into his chest, holding him slightly tighter.

Suga's face became warm, he was glad the light was off. He pulled (M/N) closer, if possible, and his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the smaller's back.

"They are only for you my love." Suga mumbled back.

(M/N) gave a tired chuckle, he looked slightly up and gave a small kiss to his boyfriend's lips. He returned back to his original spot.

"Goodnight bubs, sleep tight." (M/N) said.

"Goodnight (N/N), I love you."

Was the last thing (M/N) heard before falling asleep in the warm embrace of his lover.

Holding onto him as if it were the last thing he would do. He just couldn't help loving the feeling of being embraced. (M/N) would never get tired of Sugawara's cuddles, and vice versa. It was the only thing they would look forward to.

Bonus:

Sugawara tiredly opened his eyes, adjusting to the sun. He looked down and noticed his bed was empty, he slightly frowned.

Did he just imagine (M/N) coming over?

He got up and changed into his practice uniform. He walked downstairs and smelled bacon. He peeked his head in the kitchen and smiled lovingly, studying his smaller boyfriends movement.

He was glad he didn't imagine it, he was glad to wake up and see (M/N) cooking breakfast.

He walked quietly over to him and snaked his arms around (M/N)'s waist. He gave a small tender kiss to his cheek then his shoulder.

"Morning (M/N)."

"Morning Koushi~"

Sugawara's face heated up slightly, his boyfriend rarely every used his first name. It was usually Sugar or bubs, but those times when he did, his heart fluttered.

(M/M) finished up and they ate in comfortable silence.

Sugawara checked the time and his eyes widened. Panic took over his face.

"I'm going to be late! Daichi is going to kill me." Suga said.

He immediately stuffed his face with what was left on his plate, he jugged his drink down before getting up and quickly kissing (M/N) bye.

He ran to the door and put his shoes on, "Stay here! I'll be back soon and we can cuddle afterwards!" Suga called out before closing the door and locking it.

Not before he heard slight giggling from (M/N).

He smiled knowing he can hear his giggle. But then he realized he was still late, so he sprinted.

~I know this was shorter than the other two, but I really like this one. Hope everyone has been having a good day!