I'm his boyfriend

Terushima x secret ! male ! boyfriend !
❤️☁️
Warnings: a slight injury to the reader, but that's pretty much it...

It was the day Karasuno was going against Johzenji. The day (M/N) was going against his secret boyfriend Terushima Yuuji. It was an important day to (M/N), he wanted to kick his ass just for fun.

They were walking to the building when Johzenji's team walked by, a smirking blonde hair captain looked at his stoic boyfriend. (M/N) rolled his eyes at him, causing the smirk to grow.

(M/N) turned away shaking his head, but he was amused. He picked up his things and began walking, his phone vibrated so he took it out and looked at it.

From Piercing:
Babyyyyyyy~ come to the bathroom.
I miss youuuuuu.🥺

From you:
I don't know how you can
go from smirking to being soft.

But (M/N) still slightly smiled at the text message, "I'll be right back..." He mumbled and headed for the bathroom.

He walked into the bathroom, immediately finding his shorter, energetic boyfriend sticking his tongue out in the mirror. (M/N) softly sighed and walked up to him, wrapping his arms around Terushima. Kissing his temple slightly.

Terushima grinned at him, turned around and pecked his lips.

"I saw you like 2 minutes ago." (M/N) mumbled against the familiar lips.

Terushima smirked and closed the gap more, "Can't a guy miss his amazing boyfriend?" Causing (M/N) to roll his eyes, "I mean come on, we didn't get to talk before separating. It's not fair." Terushima carried on whining.

(M/N) tightened his grip slightly and let out a soft chuckle, causing Terushima to halt into his rant and a red coat dusted his cheeks. The foreign sound was music and beautiful, Terushima loved it. It was secretive, but he knew the secret.

"We should head back before our teams get suspicious." (M/N) said, "After the game we can tell people, if you're ready and then head to my house."

Terushima quickly nodded his head. Causing the latter of the two to let out a small chuckle. They both then left the bathroom, walking to the gym. Going to opposite sides of the court.

They began stretching with their teams, sharing a small glance to one another.

Soon the game began, (M/N) looked at his boyfriend, 'You're going down, Yuuji.' He mouthed.

Terushima smiled at that, but he was determined to win.

Karasuno took the first set by a slide, (M/N) looked at Terushima, (M/N) pulled his right eye down and stuck his tongue out. Terushima held back a laugh, even though they lost the first set, it was good to see (M/N) show an emotion. Even if it was to tease him.

He felt accomplished.

They switched sides and the second set began, they were going back and forth. It seemed Johzenji was taking it seriously, but still, Karasuno did not falter.

(M/N) did not falter.

Terushima looked at (M/N) after gettin the ball to serve it, a small but noticeable smile was stretched on his face, even though his team couldn't see it, (M/N) still did it. He had a certain gleam in his eyes.