i loved you:

kunimi x cheater ! male
💔
warnings: cheating, arguing

fluff will be posted right after this chapter, so double update.

Kunimi helped clean up the gym, his face blank. But on the inside he was having a nervous breakdown. He hadn't been able to spend time with his boyfriend (M/N) lately and he's starting to miss him greatly.

"Yo, Kunimi? You good?"

Kunimi looked up from the mop he'd been using. He was at the end of the gym, and he hadn't moved since. Growing lost in thought from his love and yearning for (M/N).

He simply nodded to Kindaichi, not wanting to express his feelings. He wasn't one to confide in anyone (but (M/N)) or one to share.

But it's fine, he was going to surprise (M/N) and spend his time with his boyfriend. Then he'll surely be fine and his nod wouldn't be a lie.

Kindaichi looked a bit worried still, but slowly nodded his head. He couldn't get a read on Kunimi, no matter how long they've been friends, it was still hard sometimes.

"Let's change and go home." Kunimi said.

The gym was filtering out from the other players, leaving the two first years alone.

"Yeah, let's go. Man, I'm exhausted." Kindaichi groaned.

Kunimi let a soft smile roll into his face. Everything was okay and everything will be okay.

They walked the cool night breeze in silence. Kindaichi gave small glances at Kunimi, but the flat haired male only sipped on his water.

His expression was soft and content. He planned to see (M/N), that's all that mattered to him.

He couldn't wait to hug (M/N), snuggle with him, kiss him, cook with him... he just couldn't wait. God, he loved (M/N) with everything in him.

(M/N) was the one for him.

That's all Kunimi knew. No one would be able to replace (M/N). His love and his world. That was (M/N). Just thinking about him made his heart flutter and bring a smile to his face.

Kindaichi stopped Kunimi from walking, stepping in front of him. Kunimi looked in Kindaichi's eyes, his expression furrowing in confusion.

"What are you doing?" His monotone voice came out.

Kunimi wasn't going to show he was annoyed. He was just trying to get to (M/N), this was now an obstacle. This would make his time with (M/N) less, and Kunimi didn't like that. He almost let his distaste and scowl show on his usual monotone voice.

But it quickly vanished upon seeing Kindaichi's worried expression. His eyes darting around and not looking directly at Kunimi. His hand rubbing the back of his neck and slight sweat trialed down his brow.

Kunimi grew on high alert, that was Kindaichi's nervous and fidgety stance. Kindaichi now knew something that Kunimi himself didn't know. And the big give away was the sweat, it was cool and they weren't running... they shouldn't be sweating anymore.

"L-let's take the long way, I have to get my steps in." Kindaichi gave a nervous chuckle.

Kunimi raised a brow, "What?"

"Come on-" He grabbed Kunimi's wrist, only for it to be yanked out.

"What are you rambling about? Let's go." He deadpanned at Kindaichi, trying to walk around.

His annoyance showed when Kindaichi stepped in front of him. He wanted to shove Kindaichi away.

"Kindaichi-"