Thank You pt 2

Yamagata x male !
💦☁️
warnings: riding and two rounds (not really a warning) slight praise kink ? not really sure. no prepping for (m/n) but prepping for Yagamata.
attempting to try and make both of them switches, uh, let me know how that goes... 💀

"I need advice..." Yamagata asked Semi, looking at the ceiling of Semi's college dorm room.

"About?"

Yamagata was quiet for a bit, "I want to take it to the next... stage with (M/N), but he's a bit nervous."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

Yamagata looked at him, "Tried to, but he's completely nervous."

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Almost a year in a half."

"Let him take control." Semi bluntly said.

Yamagata sat up, "You think he'll be less nervous?"

Semi nodded, "Let him take control and go at his own pace."

Yamagata nodded, he leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes. He got up and headed for the door.

"I'm going to go (M/N) and I's apartment." He waved by to Semi and left.

~~

"I'm home!" Yamagata called out, hearing footsteps being heard.

He saw (M/N) pop out of the hallway, he quickly walked to Yamagata and hugged him. Yamagata smiled and hugged him back, kissing his forehead.

"How was Semi's?" (M/N) asked, looking up and resting his chin on Yamagata's chest.

"Pretty good, we just hung out and talked." Yamagata cupped (M/N)'s cheeks and gave him a quick kiss.

They went to their shared bedroom and decided to put a movie on. Yamagata looked at the slightly shorter male next to him, seeing him focused on the movie. Before finally looking at Yamagata.

"What?" (M/N) asked.

"Nothing... you're just amazing." 'Let him take control.'

He pulled (M/N) closer, kissing the corner of his mouth before fully kissing it. (M/N)'s hands clutched Yamagata's shirt as he began to kiss him back with the same amount of gentleness, yet, same amount of force.

Yamagata pulled him onto his lap, having (M/N) straddle him. He began to kiss down his jaw.

"Hayato..." (M/N) mumbled, looking at him.

"Hey," he softly whispered, rubbing his thumb on (M/N)'s cheek, "I know you're nervous, that's why I want you to take control."

"M-me?"

Yagamata nodded with a brief smile, "Go at your own pace, you'll be fine."

"Okay..." He still had a bit of a nervous tone, but Yagamata gave him a reassuring smile. Letting him know no matter what, everything was going to be okay.

(M/N) leaned back into the kiss, their lips moving in sync. (M/N) rolled his tongue across Yagamata's bottom lip, he granted access. Letting (M/N) explore his mouth. Yagamata sighed satisfied. (M/N)'s hands let go of Yagamata's shirt, going downwards to his waist.

His fingers skimming the slightly exposed skin before putting his hands fully in Yagamata's shirt. Relaxing a bit, starting to feel a bit more confident. His hands trailed upwards, leaving warmth with every touch he made. His fingertips glided across Yagamata's abs, slowly trailing his chest. Yagamata shivered, liking the feeling.