𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom's POV
"Are you ready for this?" Harrison asked me as he patted down the front of my suit. I was wearing a black suit along with a sage green tie which matched the colour scheme of the wedding.

"Yep," I nodded at him. "I'm ready." Harrison was my best man, so he was there beside me the whole time. I was stood in front of all the people who were invited, my hands beside me were shaking and I felt like I was sweating.

"It'll be ok Tom." Harrison reassures me.

"What?" I ask him, knowing exactly what he means.

"I mean I can tell you're nervous Tom. You don't need to worry, I have never seen a more perfect couple than you and y/n." Harrison shoots me a quick smile and then pats my suit down one last time.

I take a deep inhale in and tried to calm my mind. I knew it was going to be ok, I was just nervous to see y/n because it had been a whole day since I was with her. It may not seem like long, but even a second without her felt like an eternity.

I watched as Harrison turned to me and firmly placed his hands on my upper arm. "im going to say this as your best man ok?"

All I did was nodded.

"the most beautiful girl is going to walk down the aisle in her dress, but all you need to remember is that you will be spending your life with someone you love. I know you'll be fine man, I believe in you." Harrison loosened his firm grip before standing a little beside me.

The music began to play. the song we had chosen was 'you are reason by Callum Scott' everyone became silent and looked around, waiting for y/n. I took a gulp trying to get rid of my nerves. Its going to be ok. it will be fine. I said trying to calm myself down. "you can do it man." I heard Harrison whisper.

I looked down at the people who had taken a seat: my mum and dad sat beside each other, wide smiles painted on their faces, my brothers, Harry, sam and paddy all sat with each other. it calmed me down seeing the people I loved all sat together.

I took another deep breath and then I saw her. wow she really was the most beautiful girl in the world. y/n had a smile on her face. I could see the way her eyes shimmered because her eyes were watering. She would always be beautiful.

I kept repeating the words it will be ok as y/n approached me. I will get to spend the rest of my life with her. the words in my head made my eyes sting. I could feel that I was about to cry. dammit I thought. I was trying not to cry, but seeing y/n stood in her white dress just made me feel something I couldn't even explain.

She stepped up and was now stood in front of me. It felt like everything was going so fast yet so slow at the same time.

Your POV

I was stood in front of him. the love of my life. I could see the tears in his eyes, the adorable smile on his face and tom looked amazing in a suit. I could look at him all day. and I would.

"you look beautiful." tom whispered to me. he looked like he was trying to hold back more tears and to be honest, so was i. I was aware that a few tears had escaped my eyes and had rolled down my cheeks, but I didn't ant to cry too much because otherwise my makeup would run.

I looked down at all the people and could see Harrys face. his smile was just like toms, adorable. he looked really proud of his brother. I could see Harrison stood behind tom and he had the same: proud.

I gazed back at tom, another thing I could do for the rest of my life. standing this close to him, I could see all his features perfectly. he was perfect and I could see that he did his hair exactly the way I loved it. it had no gel in it, but it wasn't messy.