𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom was cast for a new upcoming movie. It was a romance movie.

You were excited to see him back on screen again. Tom was doing an acting scene that day and you decided to go and see him.

The studio was pretty far away from your house but you didn't mind because you wanted to support Tom.

You got into you car and drove to the studio. Tom didn't know that you were coming because you wanted to surprise him.

When you arrived at the studio, you saw Tom laying on a bed for a scene he was doing.

In the scene one of the actresses was kissing him and rubbing her hands along Tom's body.

You knew it was only acting, but you felt a little bit jealous. You trusted Tom and you definitely knew that he would never cheat on you, but when you saw the woman kissing Tom, it made you feel a little bit uncomfortable.

You were there to support Tom though, so you didn't let something that he couldn't help bother you.

"Y/n!" Tom said happily, "I didn't know you were here."
"Yeah I wanted to surprise you." You tell him as he leans forward and pulls you in for a hug.

Tom had quickly thrown on a shirt because in his scene with the woman, he was shirtless.

"So, how's it been?" You ask.
"It's actually pretty fun. The cast are amazing people, luckily and some of the scenes are a good challenge for me which I enjoy. How have you been?"
"I've just been working like usual, but my boss let me work from home, so that's what I've been doing." You reply.

Tom smiles at you and then presses a quick kiss on your lips.
"I have to do this sex scene in the movie and it's pretty annoying. I mean don't get me wrong, I like the Maria (the name of the actress) but it's just weird." Tom tells you.

When Tom says this it makes you feel a lot better, you knew before that Tom would never cheat on you, but now you were completely comfortable.

"Well when you come back home, we can do it for real." You say to Tom with a wink.
"I like the sound of that." Replies Tom and then kisses you again.

"Tom we need you back!" The director calls.
"I've gotta go y/n, but I'll see you soon. I love you." Tom says as he walks away.
"I love you too."