𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

—First meet—
You are sat in the coffee shop by your house.

You have loads of school work to do and wanted a change of scenery, so you decided to walk to the park and then grab a coffee after.

When you finish your drink, you decide to go and get a new one.

As you walk up to the counter, you see that there are many people crowing around in the corner. You are confused, but just shrug it off.

"Hi, what would you like today?" The lady asks.

"Could i please get a caramel latte." You reply.

"No problem." The lady turns around after taking your order and begins to make your drink.

As she makes your drink, you turn you head to the corner to try and work out what's going on.

You see a bunch of camera men and men in black clothes who looked like security guards.

What could they be doing? You think to yourself, but before you could go over to see, the woman hands you your coffee.

"Thank you, have a nice day." You say as you take your drink.

You walk to your table, but a man bumps into you.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." He says after a realises that he has spilled your drink all down your clothes.

"Don't worry about it." You say, but you are pretty annoyed.

You turn your head up to look at the man stood in front of you. He's gorgeous.

He has brown hair, it's a little curly, he has brown eyes and pale skin.

"I really am sorry." The man hands you a few tissues from the counter and helps you clean your clothes up.

He doesn't put his hands on you which you thought was nice because he was being respectful.

The man realises that you dropped your phone on the floor and goes to pick it up, but as he leans down, you do the same and your hands gently stroke.

"Sorry again." He says, but this time he laughs.

"Let's start over." The man says. The two of you stand up and then introduce yourselves.

"Hi, I'm Tom. Tom Holland." He puts his hand out towards you, gesturing to shake hands. You shake his hand and then say, "Hi Tom, I'm y/n."

"Well it's lovely to meet you y/n."
The two of you smile at each other.

"I'll buy you another drink." Tom says.

"Hi can I get a caramel latte." He says.

"How do you know my coffee order?" You asked confused, but flattered.

"I heard you when I was standing over there." He says, pointing to the corner.

"Why were all of them people surrounding you?" You ask him.
"Do you not know who I am?" Tom
asks. You shake your head in response.

"I'm Tom Holland. I play Spider-Man." He tells you.

You look at him shocked. You just met a celebrity and you didn't even know it.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I didn't recognise you. I just don't really watch marvel movies."

"Don't worry about it." He jokes.
"Can I get a photo with you? My little brother loves Spider-Man." You ask Tom.

"Of course!" he replies, but he doesn't use your phone to take the photo, he uses his.

"Do you want to use my phone?" You ask.

"No, I'll just send you the photo." Tom exclaims casually.

"But I don't have your number." You say confused.

"Oh yes of course. Y/n, may I have your number?" He asks politely.
You smile at him softly. A celebrity just asked you for your number.
"Sure." You say and then give it to him.

As Tom leaves, he looks back at you.

"Call me." He says and then leaves the coffee shop.