𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Harry and Tom had planned on going to play golf and decided to invite you.

You, Tom and Harry had all played golf before, but you didn't 'play' you just sat at the side and watched the two of them play together.

Harry had asked you if you wanted to join him and Tom and for some reason (even though you didn't enjoy it) accepted to go along with them.

"Are you ready to go?" Tom asks you as you sit on the stairs by the front door.

"As ready as I'll ever be." You reply with a little laugh.

Tom takes you hand and helps you up form the step.

Harry comes down the stairs, he was wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans.

"So," he says, "are you guys ready to go?"

Tom nods his head in unison with you.

Harry smiles at you and then opens the door so that you can all go.

When you arrive at the golf place you see people lining up to get golf clubs.

Luckily you were playing crazy golf because you didn't enjoy normal golf as much as Tom did.

Tom takes your hand and walks you up to the stall where you collect your golf ball and golf club.

Harry collects you all the equipment you need and hands you your things.

"Just to let you guys know, I am going to beat you all." Harry says with a laugh.

"I love your confidence, but I will defiantly win." Tom replied, already starting to get competitive.

You just laughed at the two of them and then grabbed onto Tom's hand to go to the first hole.

"Would you like to go first y/n?" Harry asks you.

"Yeah sure, I'll go first." You reply and then step up to the start.

Tom taught you before on how to play golf, but you don't specifically remember much.

You swing the golf club to try and get a hole in one and surprisingly you did.

"I did it!" You shout with a little bit too much excitement.

"That was a really good shot!" Harry says to you, laughing at your enthusiasm.

Tom walks over to you and gives you a quick kiss.

"I knew my teaching would make you better." Tom says to you.

Harry steps up next and takes his turn, getting a hole in one with ease and then lastly Tom takes his swing and of course, also gets a hole in one.

When Tom swings the club, you get completely turned on by the muscles tensing in Tom's arm.

He was wearing a tight, white short sleeved t-shirt. You could see all of his muscles through the shirt and it was a bit distracting, but you tried not to think about it.

After a while and after many swings of your golf club, you were now on the last golf hole.

You take your swing, multiple times, not getting a hole in one again.

It took you seven swings to get your ball in the hole sadly, but it was still fun playing with Tom and Harry.

The two boys take their swings and make the shot look easy.

Once the game was over, Harry counts up the scores and then reveals the winner.

"And drum role please." Harry says looking down at the card.

Tom bangs his hands on the bench beside you, making the drum role as dramatic as possibly, making you laugh.

"And in last place is..." Harry says, "y/n."

You laugh at his announcement. You were not surprised at coming last because you have never really been good at golf, but you enjoyed it today.

"In second place is... me." Harry says.

Tom smiles over at him with a smirk that says 'I told you I would win'

"And first place is amazing," Harry begins sarcastically, "Tom."

"Congratulations." You say to Tom, still laughing at the two of them.

"I'll take the golf clubs back." Harry says taking them from your hands.

"Thanks Harry." You say as you hand the golf club.

When Harry walks away, Tom pulls you closer to him by the waist.

He didn't want to kiss you too much in front of Harry because he didn't want to make him feel like a third wheel even though it was Tom and Harry's plan before you were invited.

Tom linked his lips with your, pulling your body closer to his, the two of you forgetting about the people around you.

When you all arrive back home, you thank Harry for letting you come along with him.

"That's no problem y/n, you are welcome any time." Harry says to you with a smile.

You love how you are close with Tom's family, it makes you fall in love with him even more.