𝐌𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- this chapter is based on the song yellow by Coldplay because you all know I love basing my chapters on songs so much 😌 anyway, here is a wholesome chapter. I hope you enjoy :)

Yellow- the person you would die for; someone who has done so much for you and is the sunshine of your life.

'Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. Yeah they were all yellow.'

You and Tom lay under the river of stars. It was like a dark canvas freckled with a million droplets of white paint.

Tom was playing with your hair, his soft, gentle fingers combing through it.

His other hand was around your body, gently resting on your arm.

'You skin, oh yeah your skin and bones. Turn in to something beautiful.'

He stroked his soft fingers along your arm, making your hairs stand up.

His touch was so soft, so loving. A sort of touch that felt like he was stroking a puppy.

The wind began to blow a little more. Your hair swaying around, Tom still playing with it.

You looked up at Tom, making eye contact with him, locking eyes with the beautiful man.

'Do you know, you know I love you so...'

"As long as the stars carry on shining in the sky, I will love you." Tom whispered into your ear.

'...You know I love you so.'

You took a deep breath, taking in the world around you as you lay there with Tom.

'And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones. Turn in to something beautiful. Do you know, for you I bleed myself dry...'

"You deserve everything you want y/n. You deserve to be happy." Tom says to you, still facing the sky.

'...For you I bleed myself dry.'

He held your body closer towards his. You felt the heat of his body against yours as you looked at the endless stars above you.

You knew that as long as the stars up there shone, Tom would be there for you and he would love you forever.

'Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything that you do...'

'You are all yellow'