𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom had a lot of photoshoots this week and you were looking forwards to seeing the outcomes.

You were going with him to the photography place because he wanted you there.

When the two do you had arrived, Tom was given some clothes to change into. You hung around for a while to wait for Tom to begin the photoshoot.

You saw as Tom came out with his clothes on. You were taken aback by how amazing he looked.

The makeup artist then got to work with Tom. You thought he looked amazing.

Next the photographer got to work with photographing Tom. He was told to do certain poses, but as your eyes met, he smiled at you.

"Can my girlfriend be in a photo?" Tom asked the photographer.
"Of course! Let's go and get her some clothes and a makeup artist.

A person guided you to another room, you were laughing because of Tom, but you did think it was sweet that he wanted you in the photo.

You changed into a long black dress, the top half of the dress had some sparkles on it.

The makeup artist did your makeup next.

"You are so beautiful." She says to you while applying your foundation.

"Ah thank you, that's really sweet." You reply with a slight blush.

When you join Tom again, you see that he is looking at the photos previously taken.

He looked absolutely amazing.
"How did I ever get someone as good as Tom." You say to yourself before joining him.

When Tom looks up from the camera and sees you, his eyes widen. He is lost for words when he sees how beautiful you are.
"Woah." He says in astonishment.
You smile at him and then blush a little.

The photographer informs you to stand beside Tom. You so many different poses together. One where Tom is kissing you, one where Tom has his arms around your waist, one where you are sat on Tom's lap.

When the photographer finishes the shoot, he tells you how good the two of you were.

Tom looks at the photos of the two of you.
"They are amazing." He says, looking adoringly at the photos.

You smile when you see the outcome and then kiss Tom on the cheek.
"Thank you so much." You say to the photographer.

Before the two of you leave, you look at all the photos taken of Tom. You really do love him.

 You really do love him

— You show Tom the magazine when it is sent in the post

You show Tom the magazine when it is sent in the post.
"Look Tom, it's your photo!" You say in an excited voice. You show him the magazine and then he smiles down at it.
"It's a shame they didn't use the photo of the two of us." Tom says.
"Don't be silly Tom, this is your movie. You look amazing." You say and then the two of you sit on the sofa and flick through the pages of the magazine.

" You say and then the two of you sit on the sofa and flick through the pages of the magazine